mma_badboy is offline Junior Member

Question what happens when u come off steroids for good?

what happens when you come off steroids for good ie. no more cycles forever!? even though if your diet and training is still good, does your body eventually go back down to its max natural limit? or can you keep all the gains which you have made?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma_badboy
    what happens when you come off steroids for good ie. no more cycles forever!? even though if your diet and training is still good, does your body eventually go back down to its max natural limit? or can you keep all the gains which you have made?
    You can hang onto some of the gains for a while but I would fatham that in about 6 months its as if you never did steroids before and loose them ALL. If you could keep them, then why are all these steroid using baseball players that were all big and built when they did steroids, why did they shrink down to puny toothpicks so fast now that they are passing their steroid drug tests?

If you are aggressive and maintain the same heavyness of the weights off steroids that you were doing when on, you may stay bigger. Its tough, 3 months after you exit, u feel your body really start to loose that increased strength in a big and fast way and when you start reducing the weights you lift is when you start really loosing the gains.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    to keep most of the gains, first of all PCT and when ur getting closer to the end of the cycle, always decrease the doses, dont just end them all at once the last week, but decreasing them during the 2 last weeks for example. And i absolutely dont agree with Ntpadude, when u start losing the strength many "morons" (no offence to anyone) try to increase the wheights, but if one would do that that would just make the gains go away faster. Therefore you have to use less wheights than when you were on steroids and never forget the DIET!!

cheers mate =)

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    no point in pyramiding down the doses , unless of course you like getting bad sides

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    when u start losing the strength many "morons" (no offence to anyone) try to increase the wheights, but if one would do that that would just make the gains go away faster. Therefore you have to use less wheights than when you were on steroids and never forget the DIET!!

cheers mate =)
    less wheights? hows that work?

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    no point in pyramiding down the doses , unless of course you like getting bad sides
    This part drives me nuts. A HRT Doctor has recommended before ending a cylce to half the dosage for 2 weeks then wait to start PCT. Confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    less wheights? hows that work?
    what i meant was, u might think that ur losing the strength coz u are using to lil wheight, and if u increase it it wont do any good, it will just make you burnt out

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    well fellas I have been off of the juice for a 4 year stretch... and my PCT wasnt really much more than nolvedex, a little HGC and about 250mg of DHEA ....

yeah I lost some weight, size and strength but overall I was way bigger than before ever using juice... I was about 140lbs at 6 foot 2 and really hitting the weights got mwe to 160 possible 165 and lean.... but the juice and the extra gym time I got in because of being on juice and my bigger appitite got me all the way to 220 and rock solid with 7% bf....

the lowest I ever dropped after stopping juice was 180-190 so I was still at least 20lbs bigger than my maximum natural weight... and creatine/300g protien a day and good diet got me back up to 200lbs all natural.

now i started back up on juice because I am single again... and I may not go fishing but I dont want the bait to go bad ( if ya know what I mean ) So anyway I did anadrol for 6 weeks, and 3 weeks in I started taking sustanon once a week, then twice, then 3 times... now EOD and I am starting FINA EOD in a week ( when I feel all the drol is completley out of my system )...

I am about 225 but with a 33 inch waist and alot of lat/delt work I look wide and very v shaped... the difference now is that I have am impeccable diet, train 6 days a week and dont smoke, drink, party all night or use any drugs...

The gains I have made this time around are 100% different than when I used roids like an idiot, or as a replacement for the gym or a good diet/lifestyle...

when I begin my pct in about 12 weeks I will also add creatine and nitrus ( i dont take them during a cycle ) so Immediatley there is 5-10 quick lbs from supplements, and switching to a compound exercise plan will help with strength and mass...

You can keep 95% of your gains if you train right ... now if you are 350 lbs on a frame only meant for 220 then thats another story all together...

there are plenty of ex body builders who have had to go clean and look great, sure not ronnie coleman great but arnold or lou ferrigno even in those goofy looking late 80s pics were still pretty swole.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    you turn into an old man...

cool, would i recommend creatine durint PCT?..coz ive got some creatine at home, used them a couple of years ago..

good luck with ur cycle bro

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    guys you need to drop all steroids and just do hgh and insulin **** getting big getting small getting big getting small growth has all of these great benifts without any sides like steroids just my input you will get slow gains with growth but you will keep it all

Quote Originally Posted by jlewis1111
    guys you need to drop all steroids and just do hgh and insulin **** getting big getting small getting big getting small growth has all of these great benifts without any sides like steroids just my input you will get slow gains with growth but you will keep it all
    yeah b ut i wont use that before im atleast 28

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    farre I wasnt sure if you were asking about creatine, but if you were here is my theory...

when on cycle the only supp I take is protien, aminos and vitamins, I only take nolva if I get any nipple discomfort...

so when I am coming off and starting my PCT thats the time when like it or not you are gonna loose a little weight and strength... so I take creatine and nitrous oxide (NO) to give me a few extra pound in strength and weight... and the two together give a pretty wicked pump.... you can make a pretty smooth transition this way...

dropping 20 or 30 pounds in a month not only sucks but it ****ing cuts to the bone when someone says "wow you have lost a lot of weight"... " you still look good and all, but not like you used to look"....

**** that, I could ****ing kill someone when they say that... so I just dont plan on loosing anything ( now that I have been educated on PCT, and I will take all my supps as I am comig off cycle )

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    farre I wasnt sure if you were asking about creatine, but if you were here is my theory...

when on cycle the only supp I take is protien, aminos and vitamins, I only take nolva if I get any nipple discomfort...

so when I am coming off and starting my PCT thats the time when like it or not you are gonna loose a little weight and strength... so I take creatine and nitrous oxide (NO) to give me a few extra pound in strength and weight... and the two together give a pretty wicked pump.... you can make a pretty smooth transition this way...

dropping 20 or 30 pounds in a month not only sucks but it ****ing cuts to the bone when someone says "wow you have lost a lot of weight"... " you still look good and all, but not like you used to look"....

**** that, I could ****ing kill someone when they say that... so I just dont plan on loosing anything ( now that I have been educated on PCT, and I will take all my supps as I am comig off cycle )
    cool, yeah i meant the creatine =), lol yeah i hate when ppl say that aswell, btw can u buy NO at the pharmacy or do u have to order it from a source or sumthing ?

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    thanks for your answers guys!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    i feel that you can keep your gains (within reason) with proper PCT, training is kept intense and diet is in check. Unless you have been juicing and you make it up to 265 at 5% bf. Then you wouldnt be able to keep that IMO. In most cases gains can be kept.

Thread Information