Thread: First Time User

sold out is offline New Member

First Time User

Im looking to start my first ever cycle, but as Ive been looking / reading / researching, theres so many different paths to follow.

I want to know what you guys think would be best for a beginning user. Im looking for very noticeable results and something thats not gonna disappear in 1 month.

So feel free to ask any questions etc or speak your mind.

TIA

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you should look into a test only cycle for 14 weeks with pct. the pct is what is going to help you keep your gains.

what are you stats

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    test e or test cyp at about 400-500 mg/wk. split in two doses every 3.5 days with 10mg/ed of nolva would be a good first cycle. What are your stats and lifting history?

Im 5-10/11 at 180, very lean. Ive been working out consistantly going on about 3 years now.

Also if you could point me in a better diet direction would be appreciated as well. Right now I eat pretty much anything and everything, but Im sure there can be some foods / drinks to stay away from.

Thanks.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    my first cycle was with susta/deca /dbol , but i would recommend a test only cycle as a first, coz if u get any sides u will know what gave u those and for ur next cycle u know what to leave out. and as BodyMechanic said 10-20mg nolva/ed and 20mg of nolva ed when ur on clomid (PCT)

Quote Originally Posted by sold out
    Im 5-10/11 at 180, very lean. Ive been working out consistantly going on about 3 years now.

Also if you could point me in a better diet direction would be appreciated as well. Right now I eat pretty much anything and everything, but Im sure there can be some foods / drinks to stay away from.

Thanks.
    http://www.steroid.com/intro.php (diet)

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think you should go to the diet form and work on that. then after 3 or for month look into doing test 500mg a week.

yeah, get used to the diet so u wont "cheat" when on the juice

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Heres where the controversy comes into play.

I'd say do a multi compound cycle as you'll get the best results since you have fresh virgin receptors.
    You do have to watch your pct as well as your anti e and the like, but if you're careful, spot on with diet and the likes.

You'll get mixed responses on this one, but personally, Im on my 6th week of deca /cyp/dbol and I've already gained 23 lbs... and I still have 5 plus weeks left, since I plan on possible extending it till 16 weeks.

L8

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc

I'd say do a multi compound cycle as you'll get the best results since you have fresh virgin receptors.
    You do have to watch your pct as well as your anti e and the like, but if you're careful, spot on with diet and the likes.

You'll get mixed responses on this one, but personally, Im on my 6th week of deca /cyp/dbol and I've already gained 23 lbs... and I still have 5 plus weeks left, since I plan on possible extending it till 16 weeks.

L8
    how long before u started to feel the deca ?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc

L8
    sorry 2 cut in on the post but r u doin the dbol throughout the cycle or was it for a jump?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    5 weeks of dbol ....

The 5th week is where I saw the results start to really show themselves. Size and strenght wise. Also, I have constant pumps that are at times painful. From everything.. brushing my teeth, carrying anything , from a grocery basket to cat litter bags. Its Awesome....

L8

oh my god i love the pumps, i started to feel the size n strength today...the pump i got on the biceps are still there (or atleast 60-70 % of it) and i worked out about 4 hours ago whiiii whoooo

This is what Ive decided upon. Deca -Durabolin and Testosterone Enanthate .

What would you recommend as far as doing this cycle?

Please leave all feedback regaurding this...

TIA.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    how about test e-500mg wk 1-13 deca 400 mg wk 1-12 followed by proper PCT

Thread Information