bigjaylow is offline Associate Member

The master Cleanser!!

Anyone ever hear of the "Master Cleanser" a diet of water, lemon juice, syrup, and cayenne pepper drank for 10-21 days with nothingelse. I known of it for some time now, but was wondering if anyone ever tried it to clean out their system, which is basically what it does. I've heard it brings out some incredible toxins in your body. Do you think it's healthy? You think it would be good to do this to rip down? I'm thinking it would'nt, but wanted to see what others' thought.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    are you saying you don't eat anything for 10-21 days, and only drink that scheisse?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have heard of something like it, you'd look like Ghandi after a hunger strike..............no thanks!

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    yeap

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno how well it would cleanse you but that can't be healthy. even victims of the nazi concentration camps had over a thousand calories a day. and getting all your calories form refined sugars is a disaster. you'd feel like ****, lose all your muscle, maybe even gain fat if your drank enough syrup, and prolly have massive, expolsive diarrhea.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I definately would never try that for a diet...

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    Anyone ever hear of the "Master Cleanser" a diet of water, lemon juice, syrup, and cayenne pepper drank for 10-21 days with nothingelse. I known of it for some time now, but was wondering if anyone ever tried it to clean out their system, which is basically what it does. I've heard it brings out some incredible toxins in your body. Do you think it's healthy? You think it would be good to do this to rip down? I'm thinking it would'nt, but wanted to see what others' thought.

Its bodybuilding/weightlifting suicide.

Thread Information