Thread: starting clen

Ice Princess is offline Female Member

Question starting clen

Hi everybody! I'm fairly new to the board, and I appreciate all of the knowledge and information all of you have. I recieved my liquid clen , and I'm going to start it, I'm just a little nervous. Ya know, need some reassurance before. I'm completley used to eca stacks, is clen gonna be a bit like that?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Princess
    Hi everybody! I'm fairly new to the board, and I appreciate all of the knowledge and information all of you have. I recieved my liquid clen, and I'm going to start it, I'm just a little nervous. Ya know, need some reassurance before. I'm completley used to eca stacks, is clen gonna be a bit like that?
    Yeah it's a little worse. But no pain no gain, or loss as this will help you lose some serious bf. Be prepared for some jitters and cramps and late nights. With every substance there are benefits and risks. Make sure to take your vitamins and look into all of the supplements that people recommend taking while on clen to minimalize the side effects and you will be just fine.
    Have fun losing that bf.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Stay at a dose that works for you and don't take more than you need, you'll be fine.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    hey ice check this thread out it should help
    Clenbuterol handbook

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember to supplement with Taurine and Potassium when using clen - the cramps I had one time about killed me - imagine a whole body cramp - extremely painful - Best of Luck - keep us posted on your results

Ice Princess is offline Female Member
    I'm so excited! I feel great. I started at 20, 40, 80, 80, 80, that's where I'm at so far into this cycle, and I'm doing just fine on 80mcg. (the shakes have gone away) I'm a bit confused though on what my max should be? And is it 2 weeks on or 6 weeks on? I know that some of these questions can get a little redundent, so THANKS SOO much in advance!!

Thread Information