Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Why exactly is it best to run test 10-12 weeks?

Is there any reason in particular? Because most people say there gains pretty much stop after week 6...so wouldnt 8 weeks be sufficient enough?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    The gains stop after week 6??? Thats usually when they should be starting. 10-12 weeks is what most people run because it allows you to gain the full effect of the aas without having any serious sides gather from a longer period of time. Personally I have been on for the last 34 weeks.

Most people say in a 10 week cycle they make their gains weeks 4-6

bump

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ill agree that alot of the gains u will gain will be inbetween the 4th and 8th wk, im not really agaist these short 8wk cycles on of my friends is doing one now but if i were u i would go ahead and run at least 10wks JMO

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    The gains stop after week 6??? Thats usually when they should be starting. 10-12 weeks is what most people run because it allows you to gain the full effect of the aas without having any serious sides gather from a longer period of time. Personally I have been on for the last 34 weeks.

34 weeks??? your diet must be off, from the look of your arms, you must be doing something wrong...

just kidding man... you got some huge lean ass arms... good work...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Up until week 4-5 you'll gain about 10lbs of water, maybe more, after that the water gain stops and you make your best mass gains at that point, usualy while losing water at the same time as your body adjusts. So the scale won't go up nearly as fast after week 6-7 but you'll still be gaining mass, the gradual loss of water makes it seem like your gains have stopped. There is a point of dimishing returns, around 12 weeks things do start to slow down, thats when you change your diet, training and either up the dose or switch/add compounds.

Good to know, thanks a lot. Considering I keep an eye on strength and vascularity and not the scale I should continue to notice gains the entire time then, correct?

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Good to know, thanks a lot. Considering I keep an eye on strength and vascularity and not the scale I should continue to notice gains the entire time then, correct?

only if you eat correctly... and workout hard...

Thread Information