Thread: New Cycle

cjduncs is offline Junior Member

New Cycle

I'm 23 yrs old, 6"2 and 190 pounds. I have been working out for about 5 years. I haven't exactly gotten the gains I have wanted and I think I am ready to do a cycle and have done much research. I am looking to put some weight on and I have narrowed my beginner cycle down to a 12 week cycle consisting of a test and deca . I just want to get some feeback on what test you think is best and what my dosages should be for each throughout the cycle. Thanks for your help

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    id go with test e 250-400 mg/week hm

dont forget PCT btw (clomid, nolva etc etc)

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    test e at 500mg/wk. shot twice a week for 12wks, with deca at 400mg/wk. for 11 weeks. PCT 14 days after last test e shot. 10mg of nolva ED throughout.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    just test my man, just test... the decca isnt bad or anything, but you really dont need it...

of course I put a friend on 250mg of sust every other day and he put on over 30 lbs in 10 weeks and still has kept 25 of those lbs 2 months after his cycle ended...

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    test e at 500mg/wk. shot twice a week for 12wks, with deca at 400mg/wk. for 11 weeks. PCT 14 days after last test e shot. 10mg of nolva ED throughout.
    sorry for hijacking ur thread, just had to ask this one, is it ok to up the doses? ive been using 200mg deca /week and 250mg susta/week, is it ok to up the doses to 500mg susta/week, 400mg deca/week (susta for 12 weeks, deca for 11 weeks) ?? or should i stick with the doses i have now (im on week 4)

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    sorry for hijacking ur thread, just had to ask this one, is it ok to up the doses? ive been using 200mg deca/week and 250mg susta/week, is it ok to up the doses to 500mg susta/week, 400mg deca/week (susta for 12 weeks, deca for 11 weeks) ?? or should i stick with the doses i have now (im on week 4)
    yes it is.

aight thnx mate whii

cjduncs is offline Junior Member
    Test E at 500mg a week?? That just strikes me as a lot for a novice. I just thought it would be more practical to do a Test E 250 mg and Deca 250 mg a week each shot once a week for 12 weeks with a 2 week PCT. Anyone not think this is a good idea??

Quote Originally Posted by cjduncs
    Test E at 500mg a week?? That just strikes me as a lot for a novice. I just thought it would be more practical to do a Test E 250 mg and Deca 250 mg a week each shot once a week for 12 weeks with a 2 week PCT. Anyone not think this is a good idea??
    yeah i would say coz its ur first cycle ur receptors are still "virgins" and coz ur body aint used to the stuff i would say 250 would be enough

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by cjduncs
    I'm 23 yrs old, 6"2 and 190 pounds. I have been working out for about 5 years. I haven't exactly gotten the gains I have wanted and I think I am ready to do a cycle and have done much research. I am looking to put some weight on and I have narrowed my beginner cycle down to a 12 week cycle consisting of a test and deca. I just want to get some feeback on what test you think is best and what my dosages should be for each throughout the cycle. Thanks for your help

AAS should be used as a means to break through your natural plateu not as an excuse or because you havent gotten gains youve expected.

if your training and diet suck now, there gonna suck while your juicing.

get those in check and in 3-4 months if you dont grow (which you should; you can prob gain a good 20lbs if your only at 190 now) then id say use AAS

Thread Information