justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Question injection help please?!?

hey guys here for the past 2wks or so ive been giving my freind delt injections and ive looked how to exactly do it and all that good stuff, in the past ive givin a bunch of glute shots to friends and they were fine so im new to the whole delt thing, anyways im using a 5/8 25g pin and only injecting half a cc or a lil more 2times a wk, ive been doing everything the way im suppose to ill loob the pin up stretch the skin, put the pin in almost like a dart, asperate and inject slow, thats not the problem the problem is after wards he said there is a lump not like a lump of oil but like his muscle just is poping out i was thinking i maybe needed to telll him to get 1" pins instead of the 5/8" cuz maybe its not going deep enough into his muscle im not to sure but if yall have any advice on delt injections that could help out that would be great oh and also after injecting he will massage it with a hot rag and everything i dont see whats the problem just that darn lump of muscle that pops up for a couple days afterwards any help would be great thanks a bunch

1luv is offline Associate Member
    if youre injecting glute...u need a 1.5"...IMO...that may b the reason for the lump...but is it a "lump" or is the muscle bulging...when i inject my delts, part of the delt bulges and feels pumped for a day or 2

oh ya and im injecting test e if that was needed to no to help any thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    if youre injecting glute...u need a 1.5"...IMO...that may b the reason for the lump...but is it a "lump" or is the muscle bulging...when i inject my delts, part of the delt bulges and feels pumped for a day or 2
    no not injecting in the glute im injecting in the delt and that lump pops up for a couple days or so not a knot type thing but like his muscle it bulging out and is kinda sore...

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya ive heard that the muscle with get bigger because its kind of a spot injection, but dunno for sure. anyone else have any idea because when i shot my freinds they had the same problem, and i go slow and everything, just like justin

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    G.D Josh...That avatar girl is sexxy as hell!! I always stick my delts... I use an inch, and its better, but ur still gonna get a little lump there. Seems to me when I inject into denser muscle, oil pocket is more noticeable.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya man shes freaking SEXY!!! Bump for Justin

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    here bro hope it helps. http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm
    1" for delts and 1.5" for glutes.

Quote Originally Posted by k@m NYC
    here bro hope it helps. http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm
    1" for delts and 1.5" for glutes.
    ya ive been to that site thats where i looked to learn how to do it and i did it exactly as its shown and i mean EXACTLY perfect to how its shown and that dang lump is still there, its been umm 3days and the lump is still there and its still sore like i said it dont look like an infection but looks like his delt muscle just blew up... oh and i was getting back to this thread to ask anymore opinons or if anyone else has this same problem so bump bump please help out if ya no thanks a bunch^^^

ice or heat

maybe ice or heat would help and if so how should it be done thanks everybody

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    its prob just the oil

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    its prob just the oil
    aight well lets say it is would it be good to heat it for a lil while every night or ice it every night or etc.

bump just one more time for any feedback thanks^^^

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    I use 1 inch for delts..I think your hitten fat..also rub the delts out ..massage them for a while after

Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    I use 1 inch for delts..I think your hitten fat..also rub the delts out ..massage them for a while after
    lol there is no fat on that fvcker i dont see how i could be hitting fat but maybe i think ill tell him to get some one inch pins though and see how that turns out thanks

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    lol there is no fat on that fvcker i dont see how i could be hitting fat but maybe i think ill tell him to get some one inch pins though and see how that turns out thanks

if its such a problem id say to stick to quads and glutes

Thread Information