Thread: HGH and AGE???

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question HGH and AGE???

Wut age would probably be the safest to start taking HGH

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    evey one has there own reasons and ages on this, i dont care wut anyone says i thinks its good at any age over 19 if u know wut ur doing and have experience with aas. im 23 and been on for 8-9 mths now and loving it. but like i said i guarantee some one will argue with me over this but......

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I think at 25-30 is when your natural levels start to decline.

I'm 22 and if I could afford it I'd run a gh cycle. I don't need anymore torn tendons.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    evey one has there own reasons and ages on this, i dont care wut anyone says i thinks its good at any age over 19 if u know wut ur doing and have experience with aas. im 23 and been on for 8-9 mths now and loving it. but like i said i guarantee some one will argue with me over this but......
    what does knowing what you are doing, and experience with aas have to do with hgh?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    i would say 25-30....dont really know much about GH. I do know that you would get bone scans before and during your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    what does knowing what you are doing, and experience with aas have to do with hgh?
    u dont think people should b very educated on gh b4 starting??
    (in other words know wut ur doing)

i know ur body is producing a lot of gh naturally at a young age but to me that dopesnt mean u shouldnt do it. ive read study after study and to me i dont think its dumb to use at my age.....my opinion.

u dont think people should b very educated on gh b4 starting??
    (in other words know wut ur doing)

i know ur body is producing a lot of gh naturally at a young age but to me that dopesnt mean u shouldnt do it. ive read study after study and to me i dont think its dumb to use at my age.....my opinion.
    being educated on hgh should deter a 19 year old from using it
    at 19, your own levels of hgh are high like you stated, but the body is also growing, bone plates have not closed.....

being educated on hgh should deter a 19 year old from using it
    at 19, your own levels of hgh are high like you stated, but the body is also growing, bone plates have not closed.....
    true in most cases, but if u are educated then u should get that checked b4 u start. 19 may b a little young yes, i might have been wrong sayin that but.... i started when i was 21-22 and get checked and all is good. so imo if u know wut ur doing and go about it the right way its all good.

true in most cases, but if u are educated then u should get that checked b4 u start. 19 may b a little young yes, i might have been wrong sayin that but.... i started when i was 21-22 and get checked and all is good. so imo if u know wut ur doing and go about it the right way its all good.
    why are you running hgh?

why are you running hgh?
    honestly i'm running it to increase collagen synthesis, fat loss and to build some muscle. i liked the results i saw guys getting so i decided to give it a try, and so far im loving the stuff. ive dropped bf, gained quality muscle and to b honest feel much better when im on. i know its not a quick easy fix to lose fat but....

are u on gh or have u used it b4?

honestly i'm running it to increase collagen synthesis, fat loss and to build some muscle. i liked the results i saw guys getting so i decided to give it a try, and so far im loving the stuff. ive dropped bf, gained quality muscle and to b honest feel much better when im on. i know its not a quick easy fix to lose fat but....

are u on gh or have u used it b4?
    yes i run it because i wana live forever.....
    seriously collagen synthesis should not be a problem for someone your age, much much cheaper fat loss options, not much muscle gains, feel better?
    you arent using slin(thankfully)....all in all, dont see any reason for somebody your age to running hgh....those small and slow benefits not worth the potential hazzards it could cause in a body that is producing decent amounts of hgh on its own

yes i run it because i wana live forever.....
    seriously collagen synthesis should not be a problem for someone your age, much much cheaper fat loss options, not much muscle gains, feel better?
    you arent using slin(thankfully)....all in all, dont see any reason for somebody your age to running hgh....those small and slow benefits not worth the potential hazzards it could cause in a body that is producing decent amounts of hgh on its own
    i know there are potentially dangerous sides but all in all i love running it, i get checked all the time and all is good. i know a lot of guys that run it around my age and loving the results as well. like i said a lot of guys feel its great and not a problem to run at my age but theres a lot of guys who feel its unecesary, which is cool. i my self feel if done right theres no problem.......anyways great talking to u, as always bro.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    many opinions on this but id say late 20's,

Thread Information