Thread: New Cycle

musclejock is offline New Member

New Cycle

Hey Guys just got my deca and started my new cycle yesterday. Will be on it for ten weeks: 400 mg test 200 and 300 mg deca 200. How soon should I see any differences and what might they be. Also anyone have any info on Russian dbol tabs. I'm about to get some of them. Would you take with the above cycle? If so , how often and how much. This board has been GREAT. The mods and members have provided me with a TON of good info. THANKS ALOT

Gear101 is offline Member
    first rule of gear is to have everything before you start.. next thing the test and deca will take 3-4 weeks to kick in..

WALL is offline New Member
    russian dianabol is good they should be round white tablets run it at 40mg a day for 6 weeks

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    russian d-bols are great. If you can get them very soon, like today, go ahead and use them. If not wait till you have all your gear next time. Use them at the very first as a kick start. you should start seeing you test and deca kick in about wk #4. good luck!! I hope you have your anti-e's and clomid!!

nymattyk is offline Member
    if you didnt already start your cycle wait till you get the dbol , run them week 1-4 @ 40mg ED

4plates is offline Banned
    did you get your clomid and anti-es yet?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    dbol can jumpstart a cycle or end a cycle. dbol is awsome for strength. which makes it similair to the logic of using anavar at the end of a cycle. only dbol will add some significant size. there is some water retention but can be used in conjunction with arimidex or femara to keep that at a minimum. most people use at the beginning just because thats what everyone else does. run the dbol for 4-6 weeks and make sure to run it 3 weeks past your last shot of deca . this way you can start clomid the next day after your last tab of dbol.

Thread Information