maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Question I know its in the wrong place!

I am aware this is in the wrong forum, but nobody replied in the diet forum

I know the importance of frequent eating to have continous muscle gains. My question is, how do you guys defrost your steaks and chicken breasts? Just put them in the microwave? Or throw em on the george foreman grill frozen? Otherwise im just gonna walk down the the butcher shop and get fresh chicken breast everyday.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Defrost them in the refridgerator the night before. Plan ahead and cook ahead its the only way.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    i stopped with all the grilling madness myself... here is what I do... I get huge bags of the ice glazed chicken breasts or breast tenders... and keep a bunch in the freezer... when I need some cooked I empty half a bag into some heavy duty foil ( I kinda make a pouch, double thick ) then I add some seasoning like italian dressing and a little ollive oil... and let er rip at about 400 degrees... You get juice chicken every time and no mess to clean up... and If you bake taters do it at the same time... I often mix half a bag of frozen veggies in with the chicken, or even boil in bag rice ( i take it out of the bag ) ... trust me it all gets cooked you just dump it into tupperware dishes when your done.

i am telling you bro's cooking in foil is so easy a retard like me can do it... no mess and tastes great...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    buy the family packs of chicken breasts, and cook them all at one time. Also get some cans of tuna, easy and effective, or mackrel / sardines in olive oil. All high in protein and a nice snack instead of a snickers.

Britguy is offline Banned
    pick out how many you want and stick them in the sink full of cold water for an hour or 2. Of course everyone has there own little ways of doing stuff and thats cool, its just whats convenient for you

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    yea i always forget to put some in the fridge the night before and thats what always gets me.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    dude when I drop them in the foil they are 100% frozen... hello.... its the easyest way ever...

Thread Information