DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Steroids Alter Your Heart Rate?

sup bros, writing today to ask you all if steroids alter the way your ticker beats cause i've had some weird feelings there over the past couple of months while in desperato mode and taking cheap ****ing dirty ass mexican ****! its really not a good feeling man i mean sometimes it will actually skip a beat i've ****ing felt that ****. is that not good or what? i get short of breath all of the time! and sometimes when i smoke trees i will get an overall rate of about 130-150 beats a minute, what the **** is up with that my doctor says steroids really SCREW your ticker up but just like any other man out there it went in one ear and out the other! can someone tell me what is going on with me {if they know/ experienced this!} so i can go to the doctor and see what i can do to resolve this annoying situation?

P.S. do steroids alter your blood presure as well? and if so how can i get around this slight obstacle.....

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    HELP! anyone, i need some serious quick help bro's.....

Angelis is offline Banned
    I dont know about steroids but I know Clen alters is... and DNP makes it feel like your contantly out of breath but ur not using any of those. Ive felt these effects for a while after I finished Clen or DNP so if u used them lately maybe thats the problem.

And all steroids increase blood pressure there is not really any way around that unfortunatly

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol can do some wierd things with the heart, like raceing/deep beats. I think dbol is the pretty common one to do this. But the others will as well.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Angelis that is a beautiful woman in your avatar man. Is that your girl?? If not hook me up.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I use only Mexico's finest myself... well I get it all from mexico anyway... Yes you will get high blood pressure... and a faster heart rate... some users get a rosy complexion, and some are just red looking all the time... it depends what you are on... on drol I get flushed and , on sust or super test I can almost feel that test flowing through me...

Dont ****ing sweat it dude...

There are aids patients taking piles of drugs every day including steroids that have been hiv positive since the 1980's and thats after taking some very very harsh drugs ( I used to volenteer at a place for mentally and physically challenged folks... like a day care center where thier families could leave them for a day or even a week ).... there are old people that are taking way more pills than they need, but still keep on living...

if you work out, and eat well, and rest, and dont drink, smoke or do drugs... in my oppinion you are fine...

I would much rather die from pushing my body to its limits, than from eating grease and sugar and becoming a morbidly obese diabetic with a bad heart...

I dont get much gyno, no zits, and have all my hair and good sized balls... if my BP is a little high while I am on cycle... hey at least I know the juice is working.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    sometimes it will actually skip a beat i've ****ing felt that ****. is that not good or what? i get short of breath all of the time! and sometimes when i smoke trees i will get an overall rate of about 130-150 beats a minuteQUOTE]
    I have the exact same problems...
    [QUOTE]do steroids alter your blood presure as well? and if so how can i get around this slight obstacle.....
    Yes they do. Blood pressure is directly related to water retention....I would think use of anti-e's would help. If its a real problem for you, theren are meds out there to help...

Thread Information