EatRite is offline Senior Member

14th day results

i'm takin 510 mg of test e a week and 10 mg of nolva... i've already gained 12 pounds... i look noticeably bigger... i know the majority of it is water, and everybody went away for spring break and i stayed here at school to train, and my gf, her three best friends and 2 of my guy friends told me i look "huge," "so much bigger than 2 weeks ago," etc.... is there any way to drop some of the water weight gained, other than taking diuretics???is there anything i can take??? would winny do this??? if so, will it minimize my gains???

more nolvadex ??? some l-dex or letro???

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't worry about it @ this point. PCT should take care of the waterweight. And you aren't taking dbol , or any other compound that should cause excessive water retention. But if you must, .25 mg of l-dex should do the trick.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Nolva and clean diet with enough water intake should keep bloat to a minimum, but if you are still having problems try .25 idex also.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I wouldn't worry about it @ this point. PCT should take care of the waterweight. And you aren't taking dbol, or any other compound that should cause excessive water retention. But if you must, .25 mg of l-dex should do the trick.

thanks... will this affect my real gains???

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Just deal with the water weight. Mine came and went, its not that bad right now.

Itll all come off in PCT man, youll be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Nolva and clean diet with enough water intake should keep bloat to a minimum, but if you are still having problems try .25 idex also.
    trust me... my diet is just as clean as anybody's on the board (10 clean arse meals a day)... and i drink about 2 gal's a day of water...

i'm prone to storing water with creatine as well.. i'll put on like 8 lbs of water weight with that too, might just be my body???

maybe i'm prone to estrogen retension??? which is why i have gained a lot of water,,, maybe?????? my nipples are a little puffy (not bad, but a little0 with 250 mg b6 and 10 mg nolva ed...

i know it'll come off... but i just dont want to noticably be juicing... maybe i should just face the music and tell people that ask?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    thanks... will this affect my real gains???
    Not to any noticable/significant degree.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Not to any noticable/significant degree.

thanks guys... you've been a big help...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    i know it'll come off... but i just dont want to noticably be juicing... maybe i should just face the music and tell people that ask?!?!?
    It is noticable for me also. I came home for spring break and the first thing my parents said was "hi..........oh............wow..................um , are you on steroids ". That suprised the hell out of me. I played it off, so im in the clear. I had a ton of people ask me, cause i put on a lot of size since i was last home for summer. Your face will get bloated, just say you have been eating a ton for lifting and put on some fat in your gut and face a little.

No need, but it's up to you. It's funny though, from my experience, people already have their minds made up before they ask me if I juice.

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    Your choice.iwouldnt worry about though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    It is noticable for me also. I came home for spring break and the first thing my parents said was "hi..........oh............wow..................um , are you on steroids". That suprised the hell out of me. I played it off, so im in the clear. I had a ton of people ask me, cause i put on a lot of size since i was last home for summer. Your face will get bloated, just say you have been eating a ton for lifting and put on some fat in your gut and face a little.

i went from 130 to 195 staying really lean naturally in four years about... i've been getting the juice accusations for 3 years now... and now that i'm juicing it'll be much worse... Haha... fvckum

thanks a lot guys... big help... once again...

Thread Information