rocky balboa is offline Junior Member

fina, test, and ???

I got 1 more question for u guys... so help me out if ya can plz. Im going to run T400 at 800mg a week, and Fina at 75mg ed. I want to run a 3rd thing with them but am stuck at what to run.. should i jump it off with Dbol ?? Or could i maybe run like QV Deca 300 with it?? The catch is i am wanting to trim up a little with this cycle... not rlly get ripped .. but stay hard and lean up some with a clean diet and alot of cardio... what would you all throw in with this cycle.. if nything else at all??? thanks!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    winny for the last five weeks or anavar for the first 8 weeks.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    equipoise

Var.

saluu is offline Banned
    i like eq at the end or winny to harden up gains from test and keep bloat down test will bloat you no matter what and we all know that tren and winny are a great couple throw that with test and you will be a monster i like eq over anavar i think price wise eq is cheaper and make s you veiny .

rocky balboa is offline Junior Member
    yea i checked on the var and its an outrageous price where i live... if i am going to run the tren for 8 weeks... and the test for 10weeks... when should i throw in the EQ, for how long, and what dosage?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    EQ should be run for at least 12 weeks for best result so you should run the test for 13 weeks. 8 weeks is fine for the tren but you could run it 10.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd put eq but then like said above u would have to run it at least 12 weeks and the test a week longer than the eq. var,winny or O.T. would b a good addition as well.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I would definately go with the eq, if that's not an option I would run winny for the last 4-5 weeks...

Thread Information