Thread: Deca and D-bol

Bill77 is offline New Member

Deca and D-bol

I was wanting to know if 300mg/wk of Deca and 30mg/day of D-bol is a good stack. Im trying to build mass while losing a little fat. If i run on the days i do lower and do situps while on the stack i should be able to stiil lose fat right?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    test needs to be the base of any cycle......how many cycles have you done? also what are your stats?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    losing fat comes down to diet and cardio, not the gear you are taking. Deca /dbol probably isnt the best stack. you need testosterone as a base of any cycle. What are your stats? If this is your first cycle I would suggest 500mg/wk of test for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT

I have done one cycle before this one (if i do it). I did a Deca only cycle doing 250/mgs every four days. Im 5'11, 205. I''ve been into liftin a while and decided to give anabolics a try. What you think?

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    losing fat comes down to diet and cardio, not the gear you are taking. Deca/dbol probably isnt the best stack. you need testosterone as a base of any cycle. What are your stats? If this is your first cycle I would suggest 500mg/wk of test for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT
    I shouldnt gain any fat with that 500mg/wk of test should i? What about the side effects of test? DO you think cyp or ent is better?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill77
    I was wanting to know if 300mg/wk of Deca and 30mg/day of D-bol is a good stack. Im trying to build mass while losing a little fat. If i run on the days i do lower and do situps while on the stack i should be able to stiil lose fat right?
    It will be good for gaining mass while losing a little...sex drive, I'll jump on the bandwagon and suggest test. as well. Situps wont help you lose fat... the running will most definitely help...keep your diet clean in the meantime and you should. Cyp. and Enth. are exact same hormone... exact same sides...
    Your hear should have little to do with any fat gain/loss in your case. Your diet and cardio will do that. They would, however, allow you to go on extreme diets without losing muscle mass...
    Last edited by DrugsrGood; 03-13-2005 at 08:37 PM.

test sides arent bad at all especially at that dose. Just make sure you have the necessary anti e's on hand. IMO sides from doing deca w/out test is much worse (i.e. deca dick)

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    It will be good for gaining mass while losing a little...sex drive, I'll jump on the bandwagon and suggest test. as well. Situps wont help you lose fat... the running will most definitely help...keep your diet clean in the meantime and you should. Cyp. and Enth. are exact same hormone... exact same sides...
    Your hear should have little to do with any fat gain/loss in your case. Your diet and cardio will do that. They would, however, allow you to go on extreme diets without losing muscle mass...
    How many days should i run? and should i run on the days i do upper or on the days i do lower? I have heard that you can hurt muscle growth if you run alot on the days you lift..,.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    In the day, they used to say dball/decca was the absolute best stack for size ever... I am not thrilled with ball or drol for that matter... alot of water and strength that can dissapear in a month... and the water from ball isnt going to make you look very lean, thats a fact...

now if you wanted to do test/decca for 12-16 weeks lets say then you could start with some dball for about 4 weeks and then use winnie the last 6 weeks to help you cut up and shed a little water weight...

dont get me wrong ball and droll have thier place and have certainly had a hand in getting me laid a few times... but they arent appropriate for a cutting or fat loss cycle... those drugs are for getting really ****ing big really ****ing fast...

i hear tren /test is gonna be what you might want... I am doing tren/sust EOD as soon as my kit arrives...

test sides arent bad at all especially at that dose. Just make sure you have the necessary anti e's on hand. IMO sides from doing deca w/out test is much worse (i.e. deca dick)
    Do i take anti-e's while on the cycle or after i get off?

definitely when off, its up to you whether or not you want to take them while on. some people do some dont. If youre paranoid about sides, then I'd suggest taking them during cycle as well

AVAGO is offline Member
    definitely when off, its up to you whether or not you want to take them while on. some people do some dont. If youre paranoid about sides, then I'd suggest taking them during cycle as well

Sides = Gynocomastia (bitch tits)

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill77
    How many days should i run? and should i run on the days i do upper or on the days i do lower? I have heard that you can hurt muscle growth if you run alot on the days you lift..,.
    This is why I said you have two options, bulk or cut. Steroids are anti-catabolic, so you wont have to worry about actually LOSING muscle mass due to dieting or cardio, but cardio on workout days will definitely hinder gains. You are burning away those precious calories your muscles need to grow. I dont know a hell of alot on the topic of cardio(never even look at a cardio machine). I am simply saying you need to decide whether to focus on bulking or cutting. You will probably not put on significant mass if you are dieting down and doing cardio, which is MANDATORY for losing fat. soooo... bulk OR cut..let me kno.
    Last edited by DrugsrGood; 03-13-2005 at 09:28 PM.

Thread Information