lgregory is offline New Member

I need direction

Hi Just to give you a little info on myself I am about 6ft 3 around 185 and i have been working out 1hr a day minimum 5 days a week for about 1 1/2 years. I know I am not nowheres near anything compared to most everyone here. My problem is I cant gain weight at all I have eaten so much that i have actually gotten sick. I have started being carefull about what I eat, it just doesnt matter I have never been able to gain. I have tied suppliments creatine with no success. So now I am looking for other options. I have read a lot and seem to get more confused about what to try. I dont my hair to fall out or my liver to rott and especially I dont want for my private life not to work if you know what I mean. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have. I am looking to gain about 20 to 30 lbs. Thanks

gymcandyman is offline New Member
    im with you man i need advice from these experts. I have pretty much the same situation as you. i want to gain wait but can't. If anyone can give some ifno on a novice program to gain mass it would be greatly appreciated.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are u? its all on ur diet bro, just cause u eat lots doesnt mean ur eating right! check this out: UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    People will likely tell you guys you should get your diet and training in check before you consider doing any AAS. There is plenty of information on both of these topics on this site though if youre interested. Its also a great place to research AAS and great advice if you decide to go that way.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if u think ur readt to jump on a cycle then a great 1st cycle would b:
    wks 1-10/12 test e/cyp 500mg/week
    wks 1-4 30mg/dbol /day

gymcandyman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    if u think ur readt to jump on a cycle then a great 1st cycle would b:
    wks 1-10/12 test e/cyp 500mg/week
    wks 1-4 30mg/dbol/day
    well, im not sure what you mean with all these abbreviations like dbol and **** because i know almost nothing about steroids . but i know i don't want to do injections, i want oral roids so i dont have to "shoot up." so if you guys know anything about a good oral program that would be sweet. i dont really care about getting enormous but i do want to gain some weight, around 20-30 pounds.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    go with a test only for a first cycle
    do some research on test enanthate do the leg work then come back with some educated questions. and the ppl. here will help you.

Thread Information