Bill77 is offline New Member

skinny guy trying to get buff

sup guys, I was thinking about taking D-bol and stacking deca a couple of weeks into that. I'm fairly skinny (5'11 140) I am looking to gain some mass but not look big just ripped. I have taken cutting performance steriods before (EQ, Winstrol ) and looked cut but didn't get the mass I wanted. I have two friends with my same build and both got good results from dbol alone. Do you think the dbol Deca stack will work for me.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    NO, not deca and d-bol. I'd run some test. But with your stats i'd hold off a while and gain some weight naturally first...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    At 140lbs you could definitely put on A LOT of mass naturally...you will do much better with a good base before you cycle anymore IMO.

A d-bol stack alone with probably just give you quick gains that will mostly consist of water, and will disappear just as quickly. Deca and d-bol together will shut down your natural test...you dont want that.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why don't you post your diet and we can help you. If you weigh 140 lbs now, after you come off steroids you will lose 100% of it as you do not know how to gain mass naturally.

If you do cycle with dbol or deca , you sure include some form of test in there with either compound.

If not d-bol then what do i need to take to get quick gains and keep them with a healthy diet and steady workouts?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I can tell you right now that you arent eating enough or training correctly. Taking the juice so you can get buff, or ripped isnt the answer bud... its a performance enhancer... not a miracle pill... I just now added an old pic of me for my avatar.... that was as far as I ever got training naturally... that is about 190lbs at 6"2 ... strict diet, and working smarter not harder in the gym did all that... That was from 3 hours in the gym a week... monday, wed, fri and a little bike riding on my off days.

when I started working out I was 140lbs at 6'2 thats a 50lb increase in about 5 years... when I couldnt gain another ounce, or lift another pound... I finally started to research steroids ... because I love building muscle more than life itself...

get off your ass, and eat like your life depended on it, dump your girlfriend, put your parents in an old folks home, burn all your furniture and sleep on a flat bench at night, and wake up tomorrow like a pitbull with a broken leash and get swole man....

skinny guys have it rough, but it can be done man, your pissing away your money and probably ruining your joints by juicing at 140lbs ...

I hate to be preachy here, but the muscle isnt gonna chase your ass down the street and jump on you .... it takes work...

get off your ass, and eat like your life depended on it, dump your girlfriend, put your parents in an old folks home, burn all your furniture and sleep on a flat bench at night, and wake up tomorrow like a pitbull with a broken leash and get swole man....
    Thats some quality advice right there...did you just come up with that just now?

This BB(ing), not modeling.

So your saying if i take a cycle of d-bol, work my ass off like i already have been, and take a lot of weight gainer and have a healthy diet ill lose everything i gain?

sorry dude, when I was natty that was as good as it got...

I actually started out at 120lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Bill77
    So your saying if i take a cycle of d-bol, work my ass off like i already have been, and take a lot of weight gainer and have a healthy diet ill lose everything i gain?
    More than likely as you dont have a natural base to build on. Especially with d-bol.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    hey....post your diet like many have suggested

if your 140, theres prob a major flaw in it (no offence)

nathanw21 is offline Member
    at 140lbs you cant be eating right. try counting your protien and make sure you eat about 300 grams. eat eat eat. lift hard 5 days a week. you will get great gains.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Agree with everyone else. Get your diet in order first, or you WILL NOT make the gains on gear that you should, and you WILL NOT keep what you do gain. You CAN gain... it is simple arithmetic. Calories in minus calories out. What is your daily caloric intake, and how much protein and healthy fats do you consume daily? If you don't know, you are just leaving your diet, the keystone to your physique and health, to chance! When you are finally making good gains and then you can go no further in spite of knowledgeable and precise eating and training and resting, which will probably take about 3 years AFTER you find your way, THEN consider using drugs to build upon your hard-won foundation of mass.

Meanwhile, hang out here and learn. You will be just this side of an expert by the time you are ready to cross over to the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    sorry dude, when I was natty that was as good as it got...
    I'm just messing with you man. That's good for being natural.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you post your diet and we can help you. If you weigh 140 lbs now, after you come off steroids you will lose 100% of it as you do not know how to gain mass naturally.
    Agreed. Post your diet so we can help you. IF you choose to cycle and your diet is not in check. Dont expect anything. Hold off on the gear for now until you gain about 40ibs. Good luck to you. Until then, RESEARCH. DBOL AND DECA IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Also check out the anabolic diet and all the threads for dieting.

well I am glad you made some progress naturally, but to be frank you could take dboll and anadroll together and piss out all you gained 4 weeks later...

I am not 100% sure but I am almost beginning to believe that those 2 orals are nothing but a cruel joke...

because buddy I blew up like a muther ****er on droll and was ****ing sick when people said " **** dude have you lost weight? "

boll and droll arent exactly what you would call quality gains in my book... not for skinny guys anyway...

if your gonna do something, I mean if you absolutley are set on it... I say do test and tren ... you will look fantastic and have better looking gains and a better chance of keeping them... with the right PCT...

but I like tren/sust EOD....

Thread Information