Thread: EQ=Test?

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member

Question EQ=Test?

I know that with certain AS like deca and winny you want to run test at a higher level to prevent sexual sides. Does this also apply to EQ? From what I have read EQ sides are very mild, if any...if you run EQ=Test what are some problems you might run into?

Thanks
    Last edited by ceasar250; 03-13-2005 at 12:18 PM.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    I know that with certain AS like deca and winny you want to run test at a higher level to prevent sexual sides. Does this also apply to EQ? From what I have read EQ sides are very mild, if any...if you run EQ=Test what are some problems you might run into?

Thanks
    Problems running TEST AND EQ? NONE! Always run test in your cycles. Test should be the base for all cycles including a cutting cycle. However during a cutting cycle i run Prop. By the way EQ will shut you down just like Deca. Test shuts you down for that matter but its at least replacing what its shutting down so-to-speak. Chubs galore! hope you got a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    Problems running TEST AND EQ? NONE! Always run test in your cycles. Test should be the base for all cycles including a cutting cycle. However during a cutting cycle i run Prop. By the way EQ will shut you down just like Deca. Test shuts you down for that matter but its at least replacing what its shutting down so-to-speak. Chubs galore! hope you got a girl.
    I am talking about running Test dose equal to EQ dose, say Prop 50mg ED and EQ 50 mg ED. Will you experience sides like "deca dick,"....?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    EQ will not shut you down like a nandrolone (deca , tren ) because nandrolones have certain properties that aid in HPTA shut-down (progesterone-like actions, prolactin) that boldenone does not have.

So run the EQ at the same amount of test if you wish.

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Its always a rule of thumb to run the EQ lower than the test....

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    EQ will not shut you down like a nandrolone (deca , tren ) because nandrolones have certain properties that aid in HPTA shut-down (progesterone-like actions, prolactin) that boldenone does not have.

That is a good response. A conclusion supported by facts not just conjecture.

Thanks

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

I agree.

When running Prop and EQ is it worth running both Nolva & L-dex to keep water down or is l-dex alone enough?

Thanks
    Deca is a 19-nor based steroid , and Winstrol is a DHT based steroid, wheras Eq is based off Testosterone (Directly, without the modifications a DHT or 19-nor based compound would have).

So I don't think you need to run the test at a higher level than Eq.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Deca is a 19-nor based steroid , and Winstrol is a DHT based steroid, wheras Eq is based off Testosterone (Directly, without the modifications a DHT or 19-nor based compound would have).

So I don't think you need to run the test at a higher level than Eq.
    Thanks bro.

When running Prop and EQ is it worth running both Nolva & L-dex to keep water down or is l-dex alone enough?
    Anyone?

Question

Bump

Anyone have input? I usually run Nolva and Proviron with Sust but I was wondering since you hold like 75% less H2O on Prop and virtually none on Prop can I get away with just .25mg L-dex during the cycle and save the Nolva for PCT?

THanks for the help

Bump

Anyone have input? I usually run Nolva and Proviron with Sust but I was wondering since you hold like 75% less H2O on Prop and virtually none on Prop can I get away with just .25mg L-dex during the cycle and save the Nolva for PCT?

THanks for the help
    i think u should be fine with running just the L-dex for bloat since prop usually doesnt make u hold too much water

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    test and eq will be in my next cycle

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I am talking about running Test dose equal to EQ dose, say Prop 50mg ED and EQ 50 mg ED. Will you experience sides like "deca dick,"....?
    This will be fine.

Thanks!!

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I am a newbie so dont take what I have to say as advice, but Ive talked to a few members on this board via email who REALLY like EQ+Wnny cycles (no test). They are fairly young...early 20's, so perhaps sexual side effects dont effect them as much as it may for an older adult. Ive somewhat thought of doing that cycle, but I will probably opt to run a very small dose of test just to replace what is gone. (250mg/week or less)

If/when I do, Ill post results.

I'm looking to do a mild cycle, low does of Prop & EQ probably 50mg ED of each. I am not interested in the 17aa too many sides. I want to keeps sides minimal.

nate3422 is offline Member
    im running a tes/eq cycle right now and im running the test higher

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    test and eq will be in my next cycle
    Same here.

Thread Information