NY Muscle 11 is offline New Member

Deca / Winni Stack??

12 shots of Deca
    20 shots of Winni

This is my second cycle, the first cycle was a year ago 20 shots of test prop and this cycle i decided to stack 2 great anabolic steriods . I figured I would start off with 12 shots of Deca and stack wini with it the last three weeks. I want the deca to last a long time as my body grows, this is what i was planning, msg me back with any better ideas...

-Deca-
    (Wednesday March 30)
    Week 1: 1st shot
    Week 2: 2nd shot
    Week 3: 3rd shot
    Week 4: 4th/5th shot
    Week 5: 6th/7th shot
    Week 6: 8th/9th shot
    Week 7: 10th shot
    Week 8: 11th shot
    Week 9: 12th shot
    (Wednesday May 25)

-Winni-
    (Monday May 9)
    Week 7: 1st/2nd/3rd/4th
    Week 8: 5th/6th/7th shot
    Week 9: 8th/9th/10th/11th shot
    Week 10: 12th/13th/14th shot
    Week 11: 15th/16th/17th/18th shot
    Week 12: 19th/20th shot

Leave me some feedback guys, looking for some advice.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    horrible cycle brop, need some test in there

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    NO. Do research. Deca and Winny is not a good idea, unless you wanna feel like a woman and get shut down. It is very hard on the HPTA and will shut you down hard. Also, when you post a better cycle make sure and put your dosages. Telling us when your "shots" are doesnt help us at all. TEST SHOULD BE RUN WITH EVERYTHING. Check out some of the sample cycles on the home page. What are your stats and goals also?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    better get some test in there or your not gonna like it.... BUT! you may avoid the joint agony that comes with winnie by taking the decca...

but everyone will prolly agree, a little test well actually 100mg more test that decca is going to be a much better move if you plan on ever getting an erection...

wut are ur stats?

heres a good 2nd cycle:
    wks 1-12 test e/cyp 500mg/week
    wks 1-10 deca 400mg/week
    wks 1-4 30mg/dbol /day

if u want winny in there then add it in the last 6 weeks at 50mg/day

5'9" 168lbs
    bench: 225lbs (5-8xs)
    squat: 350lbs
    i was planning on 12 shots of sust and 20 of winni but i have bad joints so my boy told me about stacking deca and winni because it would b better for my joints and i would get tons of gains that will stay with me..if 12 shots of sust would b wiser ill take that instead to get a bit of test in me. I took a cycle of test prop 20 shots every other day a year ago and i didnt gain 1lb from it, it was my first cycle so i may have done it wrong but this time i want to put on a good amount of mass and i believe sust is a good way to do it..feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by NY Muscle 11
    5'9" 168lbs
    bench: 225lbs (5-8xs)
    squat: 350lbs
    i was planning on 12 shots of sust and 20 of winni but i have bad joints so my boy told me about stacking deca and winni because it would b better for my joints and i would get tons of gains that will stay with me..if 12 shots of sust would b wiser ill take that instead to get a bit of test in me. I took a cycle of test prop 20 shots every other day a year ago and i didnt gain 1lb from it, it was my first cycle so i may have done it wrong but this time i want to put on a good amount of mass and i believe sust is a good way to do it..feedback?
    i personally hate sust, prop is my favorite test personally. either ur prop was buynk or ur diet was off. make sure u get ur diet in check b4 u start, the diet forum has great stickies to read.

sust should aslo b shot eod

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    drink the winny.

i heard that sust mainly doesnt kick in for the first month your on it, so wouldnt i be better off enlongating my cycle? i have friends that've used sust and they have gotten incredible gains, i definatly want to try a cycle of sust before messing with test prop again...

i heard drinking winni is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad for you, ****s ur stomach up, im not a fan of having the ****s hah

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    **** SUST! Run test prop. And dont get it from the same guy cuz the gear was prolly bunk. If it wasnt, yoru diet wasnt in check. Test prop is the ****. 168 isnt that bad of a weight to start at, thats what I did, but you could prolly put on alot more mass naturally IMO. But here woudl be a good cycle for you.

Test Prop 1-12 75mg ED
    Winni 8-12 50mg ED
    Nolva 10mg ED

sust has prop in it, im not a fan of the test blends. i break out and get very bloated.

drinking winny is the exact same shlt as the pills/injections bro, wont do anything different.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    **** SUST! Run test prop. And dont get it from the same guy cuz the gear was prolly bunk. If it wasnt, yoru diet wasnt in check. Test prop is the ****. 168 isnt that bad of a weight to start at, thats what I did, but you could prolly put on alot more mass naturally IMO. But here woudl be a good cycle for you.

Test Prop 1-12 75mg ED
    Winni 8-12 50mg ED
    Nolva 10mg ED
    i agree, a lot of guys dont like prop cause it doesnt give ui the mass that test e/cyp does but i love the stuff! i wont run any other test personally. that cycle listed is a good,simple cycle-add some tren in there and u have a nice cycle.

i was at 165lbs back in november but was in a bad car accident leaving me in the hospital for a week, took alot of blood and i lost 15lbs and a lot of my muscle, i was back in the gym a few weeks later stacking Creatine Ethel Ester HCL/NO2/Protein/L-Glutamine and its been 4 months since the accident and im back at my normal weight and ready to take a cycle, i'd like to reach 185 by the end of it, i dunno if i wanna mess with Prop again, i wanna build mass from the sust and strengthen the muscle with the wini at the end.

whats good boys, hook me up with some feed

i dunno wut else u wanna hear....

if ur stuck on using sust then go with 500mg/week split up so u shoot eod for 10 weeks, do the winny last 6 weeks of cycle at 50mg/day

ok brotha, thanks for the help, id just like to hear any opinions on a sust/winni cycle and if its a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by NY Muscle 11
    ok brotha, thanks for the help, id just like to hear any opinions on a sust/winni cycle and if its a good idea...
    its a descent cycle....not everyone likes the same things so the best way is to see how ur body reacts to everything.

good luck bro

thanks man

Thread Information