Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by capinatl
    I've done 100's of UGL shots and not one with a problem. We all know there are way too many variables to claim it was a UGL product issue without recognizing the rest of the injection process and it's liablities.
    I agree 100%. We can never be sure what the deal was...But if I were to use UGL stuff now, I'd probably sterilize it myself, just to be sure. But that being said, I wouldn't hesitate to use it, once I (re)sterilized it.

colossus1 is offline Member
    oops

Quote Originally Posted by G-S
    Yes, his infection was nasty, and was from UGL.

G-S seems to think it was from UGL gear

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    can someone post some of those pics over here??

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    G-S seems to think it was from UGL gear
    Well...it could have been from the injection procedure, or some other variable, etc...I suppose...but since it was 2 infections (one in each arm, right?), and the only thing which was the same was the gear (i.e. there was a new needle, a new syringe, a different arm, etc...)...that would point towards G-S being correct in his asessment of the cause.

G-S Guest
    Whatever caused it, it was bad, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But yes, we do know he was using UGL at the time of the infection.

Yes, his infection was nasty, and was from UGL.

I dont see why anyone is even debating the fact that it was bad gear. Two different injections, two different arms, same gear. **** happens.

Quote Originally Posted by capinatl
    I've done 100's of UGL shots and not one with a problem.
    ****! I don't think I've ever done 100's of shots of one particular brand (Unless you count home-brew-tren )

Must be some good prices and T/A for you to be doing so many shots of one particular brand. Whats the T/A time like for UGL, for you?

I'd imagine it must be pretty fast!

I wanted to try XXXLabs because he gets it to you by the next day if you order by 11am....is UGL faster?

Swellin Guest
    I dont see why anyone is even debating the fact that it was bad gear. Two different injections, two different arms, same gear. **** happens.
    I somehow missed that it was being argued. You seem to be the only one forcing the issue. I simply thought he had an infection, and it very well could have been caused by dirty gear.

Is there a particular reason you are forcing this one? It just seems out of the ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I somehow missed that it was being argued. You seem to be the only one forcing the issue. I simply thought he had an infection, and it very well could have been caused by dirty gear.

Is there a particular reason you are forcing this one? It just seems out of the ordinary.
    Well...that guy Capinugl (sp?) brought up a good point...that it could have been other issues with the injection procedure...

I kinda agreed with him...

But now that I look at it the way Colossus put it (2 different arms, etc...), I see his point, and that it was actually (*most likely the gear).

Naw bro..........i have no connection to any lab whatsoever.......few can say this. The deal is hooker made a thread about a little bit of dirty gear by a particular UG lab..........then people come and debate over the chances of how, why, in couldnt have, shouldnt have, been the gear.

2 different injections, two different arms, same gear. Im really not arguing anything my friend........its everyone else who is making a fuss. like i said.......**** happens.

Swellin Guest
    For the record, I have never used UGL, but I also had two different infections in two different arms from subsequent injections of one product....using clean injection techniques. So I completely understand the likelihood of what took place (I will never touch that particular brand again). However, I have no idea how his injections were done, or what caused them. It seems pretty safe to specualte that the gear was at fault.

The next question would be did he get his gear directly from the lab or from someone else. Also, if this happened in January, and nobody has heard anything else about this particular brand causing infections, that makes you wonder what happened.

The next question would be did he get his gear directly from the lab or from someone else. Also, if this happened in January, and nobody has heard anything else about this particular brand causing infections, that makes you wonder what happened.

His gear was from UGL. G-S even stated that fact............and your right, this is the only reported case of this happening with UGL gear (could very well have been just a bad bottle) Thats one bad bottle too many for me..........and this doesnt take away from the fact that limb loss is a reality with the particular type of infection the user contracted...........everyone should know about it. It now becomes a "risk"

Swellin Guest
    Still confused by that, so I'll just shut up.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the fact of the matter is....if you think you have an infection... get ur ass to the ER..... it's not worth losiong a limb.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Still confused by that, so I'll just shut up.

Naw bro.....let'er-rip..............

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    the fact of the matter is....if you think you have an infection... get ur ass to the ER..... it's not worth losiong a limb.....

OR.......you try to avoid the infection in the first place.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    OR.......you try to avoid the infection in the first place.
    LOL well yeah..... that always works

but if you notice any signs of infection.... get it looked at.... liek is aid before... it's not worth losing a limb over this stuff
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Well...that guy Capinugl (sp?)
    I was just stating my opinion, and for you to get accusatory really suprises me. I know you don't know me from jack, but I have no associations with UGL whatsoever and am disappointed you made such an implication.

I'm just a regular homebrewer who hasn't used UGL in about a year, and if you spent any time at all in your Lab Forum you would know that about me - and never would have made such a post.

I'm sorry this thread has gone so sour.

Hit Doc M up if you think I talk out of my a-s-s.

My bad...typo. I wasn't accusing you of anything other than being (apparently) a fan of UGL (since you have done 100's of shots of their gear).

I don't homebrew (tren ) anymore, so I don't know about who hangs in the lab forum...sorry if you think I'm accusing you of something or other...I don't think this thread is sour at all, though.

I don't really know Doc M too well, either....so I don't know what he would say about any of this, or even (honestly) who he is, in relation to any of this.

I only hang here, and in the Political Forum, and I only know the people who post in those forums.

I'm just relaying a little bit of information, regarding possible (in?)sterility of UGL's stuff. I hope none of that offends anyone, or is misconstrued as my implying something else about either yourself, G-S, or MMI....or the relationship any of you guys have (or don't have) with UGL. Certainly it isn't my intention to speculate on any of that... I'm very sorry if it seems that I have been doing so.

Admittedly, I am not well-versed in the world of Home-brewing and UGLabs.

How old is UGL exactly?

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I don't want to get involved in a he said she said or any drama, but would like to offer my two cents. Mr. B got a very bad infection about two months ago. He posted this at MMI and we all urged him to seek medical attention immediately. He did not act right away though. I think it took a few days at least before he took heed to peoples advice and went to the doctor. By then the infection was severe and thank goodness he was able to catch it in time. It was UGL gear that he was taken at the time but I don't believe that it was ever determined that it was the gear that caused the infections. It's possible it was too many high volume injects in the smaller muscle groups of the arm. On 12-18-04 Mr.B made a post saying that he injected 3 cc's of UGL test/dec into his triceps with no pain or knotting. That is a lot of oil for a triceps injection.

As for his suspension form MMI... That happened about a month later and was 100% unrelated to him having a problem with UGL. It had more to do with him speaking on behalf of MMI when he had no right to and caused some friction with another board on the net. As some of you know I am not one to get into these sort of debates on the boards but this is how I witnessed things for myself.
    Last edited by Thrower74; 03-14-2005 at 03:15 PM.

anybody know about how old UGL is?

Less than a year, as far as I understand.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 03-14-2005 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Not the question I was answering...

Thrower74 is offline Member
    anybody know about how old UGL is?
    I am not 100% sure but I believe between 1 and 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    I am not 100% sure but I believe between 1 and 2 years.

So its about a year and a half old at the most. Fair enough. Capinatl hasnt done UGL gear for almost a year...........but my god, he does manage to fit 100s of injections in between doesnt he...........im just gathering this information from what is provided in this thread. Interesting really.
    Last edited by colossus1; 03-14-2005 at 02:11 PM.

limb loss is a reality with the particular type of infection the user contracted...........everyone should know about it. It now becomes a "risk"
    Was the infection Septic or something? I tried to go look at the threads on MMI concerning the infection, but now I can't.

It would seem that between yesterday and today something concerning browser settings on MMI have changed; "guests" can no longer view the thread in question, and only registered users can.

Can you tell me what kind of infection it was, out of personal curiosity?

Seems we are both out of luck........i am a member and i am unable to log on. Site must be having problems. Anyway the infection is called.......celulitus.

What a coincidence...

What a coincidence...

lol...im sure its a site problem and we'll be able to log on later.

I'm sure that's the case...

G-S Guest
    No site problems guys. Everything is working fine.

I don't get it...yesterday I could read the threads about UGL and that dude's infection...and today I still can't....

G-S Guest
    I don't get it...yesterday I could read the threads about UGL and that dude's infection...and today I still can't....
    You're not even a member. Earlier in this thread, you said you don't even visit MMI.

If you were reading as a guest, those settings are changed every 2 days, and have been for the last 4 months.

If you were reading as a guest, those settings are changed every 2 days, and have been for the last 4 months.

Naw.....he read the links just the other day if i recall correctly.

I don't visit MMI, and no, I'm not a member...I visited it last night, when someone sent me the links to the infection thread, so I could read it, and make a post warning members here about a possible problem with UGL.

So what is the deal? The setting is changed? And I can't read that (those) thread(s) anymore? I don't follow....I know I could read it yeaterday...and I was never a member....

G-S Guest
    I don't visit MMI, and no, I'm not a member...I visited it last night, when someone sent me the links to the infection thread, so I could read it, and make a post warning members here about a possible problem with UGL.

So what is the deal? The setting is changed? And I can't read that (those) thread(s) anymore? I don't follow....I know I could read it yeaterday...and I was never a member....
    We lock guests out every 2 days to encourage memberships and participation, and to discourage lurking. Tomorrow the guest feature will be back on.

Hope that explains it.

I just don't seem to have any luck with G-S's boards...I was a member of the one he ran just before MMI, and that board went down about a week or two after I joined....I forget what happened, but I think I had like...5 posts and then *poof* no more board...

Tridz is offline New Member
    its a big conspiracy....how about just registering......

Quote Originally Posted by Tridz
    its a big conspiracy....how about just registering......

where did this one hit wonder come from?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information