Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    G-S Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I just don't seem to have any luck with G-S's boards...I was a member of the one he ran just before MMI, and that board went down about a week or two after I joined....I forget what happened, but I think I had like...5 posts and then *poof* no more board...
    You don't seem to have much luck at alot of boards partner. I used to see you post at alot of different places, not sure why you stopped.

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    So its about a year and a half old at the most. Fair enough. Capinatl hasnt done UGL gear for almost a year...........but my god, he does manage to fit 100s of injections in between doesnt he...........im just gathering this information from what is provided in this thread. Interesting really.
    Look, pal - I don't know if you've ever gotten ready for an NPC competition before for 14 wks and done EDs the whole way with tren and prop, or run a 24wk cycle of EOD prop/tren cycles - hell, from your posts I infer you have never even competed, which, IMO means your cycles and mine differ GREATLY. Do a comp and then come back and tell me

OK, so maybe it's really been 7 months since I've done UGL gear (last August), and maybe it's really only 80 or 90 shots of UGL prop/tren - what does it matter?

Just to let you guys know I sent hooker a professional and mature PM to take this kind of crap out of the thread - colossus1, get a life.

I feel like I'm on EliteFitness.

Tridz is offline New Member
    where did this one hit wonder come from?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I feel the love in this thread

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capinatl
    Look, pal - I don't know if you've ever gotten ready for an NPC competition before for 14 wks and done EDs the whole way with tren and prop, or run a 24wk cycle of EOD prop/tren cycles - hell, from your posts I infer you have never even competed, which, IMO means your cycles and mine differ GREATLY. Do a comp and then come back and tell me

OK, so maybe it's really been 7 months since I've done UGL gear (last August), and maybe it's really only 80 or 90 shots of UGL prop/tren - what does it matter?

Just to let you guys know I sent hooker a professional and mature PM to take this kind of crap out of the thread - colossus1, get a life.

I feel like I'm on EliteFitness.

Im as calm as can be. Curiosity got the best of me. I just wanted to know..........my bad bro. I know you compete........and no i dont. The numbers didnt add up thats all. Didnt intend to upset you so much..........about getting a life.......you didnt neet to go there bro.

Fact is, this threads (and i could care less about your shots) about unsterile gear. We keep getting side tracked..........
    Last edited by colossus1; 03-14-2005 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-S
    You don't seem to have much luck at alot of boards partner. I used to see you post at alot of different places, not sure why you stopped.

I only post where I mod now, basically: here, Bodybuilding4life, and SynergyMuscle ....I was banned from one board in my entire life (I'm banned at SBI, if anyone is interested); and as for the rest of the boards I used to hang out on, I just don't see any tangible benefit from posting on them anymore.

I see my fan club is lurking in this thread....

Who? "the nitty gritty from ban city?"

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

I saw a bunch of names reading this thread which I recognized from when I resumed my spot as head mod on BB4L about a year ago...they didn't last very long once I returned....

Hey, I don't compete and just do this for the f*** of it, but on my current cycle of 15 weeks test tren ed injects are going to add up to over 100 injects, and guess what I am using.... thats right, UGL gear, so take it for what it's worth.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    an update on this.....

there was a problem with the 400mg test enanthate , it has been taken care of, it was an issue with an old powder supplier, and if anyone else has a bottle of test 400 out there, it can be exchanged it for 2 bottles of 250mg test if they'll return it.

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    Mr.Biceps here..My board name is now MR.Biceps58 due to having registration difficulties..

Ya know,

In all honesty I didnt want the grief of getting on here and starting any drama but after reading the thread about me on MMI and seeing the lies about me on this thread I figured it was time for me too let everyone know what the real truth is in regards to my cellulitus and the reason I was banned at MMI and PRO MSUCLE..

Keep in mind I have been on many boards for over five years now,including this one, and have never been banned from any board until this went down..Please keep that in mind as I tell you what really happened to me..

A couple of months before Christmas I started a test deca cycle with Ultra Growth LABS. Everything started out A okay...Had no problems until about a week before Christmas..My wife injected 2 cc's of test into my left tricep and it went in very smooth.. Later that night my arm throbbed like a toothache..I downed narcotics-advil-used ice pack but got no relief.I was almost in tears. The pain was that bad....By the next morning my left tricep was red-swollen and very achy..The redness and swelling lasted for a week but the severe throbbing lasted only that one night or I would have went on to the ER that next day..About the time I was planning on seeing a doctor my arm cleared up all of a sudden..Dont ask me why, it just did.. MMi said it was a bad reaction to the alcohol in the gear and was very common..

I took a week off from the injection because we were at my mother in laws for the holidays.. We got back home and I had My wife do a spot injection into my right tricep..She was a bit uptight about what had happened previously and said if it happens again your going to the doctor..I said okay..

My wife does all my injections and is beyond sterile..Let me make that very clear.. So I went too sleep that night,woke up the next morning with no pain..Later that evening I noticed my arms was red..Two days or so later my arm was starting to get swollen-achy and very red. I posted the pics on mmi and told them I had obtained an infection from the Under Ground Gear..

Well thats when some of the mods started trying to cover up for UGL and make me out to be the cause of the problem ..I was acussed of not being sterile,having a pulled muscle,doing a poor injection,the list goes on and on..Not one MOD said hey maybe there was some bacteria in the bottle of gear. A few members did but they were quickly reprimanded by G-S and the rest of his crew.. I had now become the Black Sheep at MMI..I was hurt over the fact money had become more important than my well being..

YES I was advised to go see a doc and did..Once I told them it was cellultitus from the gear I had injected they turned a cold shoulder towards me. One mod by the name of Silverback had the nerve to say taking a shower and sterilizing my arm with 70% alcohol prior to injecting was the real culprit to me getting cellulitus and that I should have been using 90% alcohol.. He was made a SUPER MODERATOR not long after than comment..I'm not joking...

Another guy name moto x guy said he gets those cellulitus infections evey couple of months from not being sterile..You'd think hed learn after a while wouldnt you?Must be one nasty boy.. GEEZ..I dont mean too sound sarcastic but I stand amazed at this type of stupidity.

I'll finish up on the next page..
    Last edited by mr.biceps58; 03-17-2005 at 11:05 PM.

Preach Brother!

I asked my doctor why I did not contract the cellulitus earlier since I was using the same 50ml bottle of 250 testosterone ..He said simple..Picture a swimming pool that is 12 feet deep. Now imagine it hasnt been cleaned for some time.. Drain that pool leaving a foot of water in it and see how nasty and concentrated the water becomes..This is what happened in your case he said..There were two other docs that confirmed this as well. He said bacteria settles to the bottom..

Well after I did not get any support from mmi I posted my arm pics over at pro muscle and another board in which I wont mention because I really like the people on that other board. I wanted to see what they had to say about my arm.. Next thing I know G-S pms me.HES IN A RAGE..He felt like he had went to bat for me and I betrayed him by posting my pics at another site.. I meant no real harm but yes I was hurt and upset over the way they had treated me..It was dirty out of them.. No doubt..

The other two boards agreed it was dirty gear that had caused my cellulitus..Things got really quite at mmi.. I continued to post my updates..Then out of no where they had changed their minds about how I had contacted the cellulitus,said it was a bad batch of gear and wished me to get well..Im thinking arent these the same guys who were downing me a few days ago?? Go read the thread for yourself and you'll see what I am talking about..It was obviously a phony kindness.. Deep down they were very mad at me because they felt I had now given UGL a bad name..

After this ordeal was over and my arm had finally healed I felt like an out cast. I sent G-S some pm's on occasion but he didn't respond back.He was pissed.. I sent a pm too Silver Back the now super mod and it was ignored as well. So I started spending more time over at the cool board and a little time over at pro muscle..

The main reason I went over to pro muscle was on account of one guy. He looks awesome and we talked drugs-training thru pms.Did this for over a year.After the deal at MMI went down I sent him a pm in regards to how much serostim-GH I should take..He was the one who had recommend me trying some to burn off some fat..So I saved up some money and three months later I bought some.My plan was too surprise him...I just knew he would be ecstatic and very eager to instruct me on how to use the two kits I had purchased..Not so..He responded back to my pm saying "Hey I told you I did'nt want to discuss drug with you anymore"! Trust me I had never heard this come out of his mouth..Not ever..!! I knew something was fishy...

One of my really good buddys posted some pics up of himself over there and this same guy whom used to talk drugs with me in pms started putting down my buddies symmetry. I thought that was very rude..So I pmed him and we argued a bit..I pmed his female freind to find out what was up with these attitudes as she was acting horrible as well .Keep in mind I had spoken to her thru pms and she had been very kind.. She told me the other guy"her training buddy"didnt want me too pm him anymore..I said fine, I wont..!!!

I wasnt happy as you can imagine..So I sent a pm to another member that was in cahorts with my now ex pm friend..I did it intentioanlly because I knew he would get word of it.. I said a few things about the way this guy was now acting and some negative things about pro muscle in that PM "PRIVATE MESSAGE",never meant too be seen by the public eye.Isnt that correct? Yes I was angry at the time but a pm is not meant for the public viewing..Thats why we have pms..So this boy forwards the pm too my old buddy that had disowned me. He or someone at pro muslce made some changes to that pm inorder to make it look worse than it really was.. In that pm I invited the guy to visit MMI because I felt theirs and other boards I had visited in the past had better training instructors..The main trainer over there was pusing 2 to 3 total worksets per week..I feLt that was too low of volume .
    Last edited by mr.biceps58; 03-18-2005 at 11:30 AM.

Next thing I know my pm had been openly posted at Pro Muslce for everyone too view..I just knew the guy who had posted it would get banned for doing such an unruly thing too me but noooo I got the short end of the stick..I sent a pm TO THE ADMINISTRATION about how this should not be and that my pm had been added to and taken away from by someone. Next thing you know its bye bye mr.biceps. I sent them an e-mail encouraging them to read my pms because the same guy who posted this half truth pm of mine had also slammed pro muscLe members in some pms he had seNt me in the past.I was sure there were a few left in my inbox..Well I never got a response back..Next thing I know it bye bye Mr.Biceps..I was confused and very upset..

Later I pmed G-S to try and explain what went down too just confirm my suspicions. Again no response back from him..Later that day SIVERBACK sends an e-mail to my home address saying I had been banned for my actions over at Pro Muscle.I replied back asking if this was a joke but got no response and was not able to access mmi.Thats when I was certain in my mind these two websites were in cahorts with one another and I had been set up.. Still yet there was nothing in my pm at pro muscle toward MMI even after it had been edited by who knows,that would have caused me to be bannned from mmi.NOTHING...Not a thing...
    Last edited by mr.biceps58; 03-18-2005 at 11:34 AM.

So why was I banned from mmi? I tell you why... Because I exposed UGL..Nothing more nothing less..Sure those running MMI will say it had to do with something silly that happened at pro muslce but Anyone with a brain can see through that lie..Most people are intelligent enough to see through conspiracies like this..

I'll post my pics so everyone can see how bad my arm really was during this period..

Please do not pm me asking question in regards to the identity of Ultra growth labs..Even after all that has went down I will never be a NARC..NEVER..So please do not waste your time asking.. I dont wish anything bad upon MMI but they need too come clean and or at least quit making lies in regrards to why I was bannned..Why not be honest and say okay we got rid of you for exposing UGL..END OF STORY.. GEEZ..

Lets Try A Bigger Pic..

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.biceps58
    Look at the redness..Thats what happens when you sterilize your arm with 70% alcohol.. lmao....

Folks I have done hundreds of prior injections with no problems whatsoever..70% alcohol is fine..WHEW...
    was this taken the same night as the injection?

what did they do at the hospital ? just IV and antibiotics?

One more pic here..

Not trying to take anything away from MR.B or anything, cuz obviously his arm looks really F-ed up, but many of my friends as well as myself have used UGL products with great success and no problems in the past. Just my experience.

Swollen all the way down my forearm..

sh1t!
    that one is crazy

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    nope, sorry, no ****ing way... no thanks....

I have used mexican vet gear like tornel supertest250 for almost 10 years and never one issue with infection. never used an UGLab and I am not going to start now...

nobody will convince me other wise....

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    nope, sorry, no ****ing way... no thanks....

I have used mexican vet gear like tornel supertest250 for almost 10 years and never one issue with infection. never used an UGLab and I am not going to start now...

nobody will convince me other wise....
    You are a smart guy my friend.....QV and pharm grade gear has never given me any problems..I'll never use UG gear again.. Never..

Oh I agree with you 100 percent. Theres goona be possible issues with any brand of Under Ground gear from time to time .UGL is not the issue at hand.. Its why I was banned.. I'm tired of the B.S..
    i agree, and yes i think it was NOT right to ban u

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    what did they do at the hospital ? just IV and antibiotics?
    They put me on two different kinds of oral antibiotics and after five days of taking these two drugs my infection had went from bad to worse..So they gave me shots of rocephelen" a very stout antibiotics" for five consecutive days..After that I had to take 10 more days of oral antibiotics..

Ive never seen such nasty stuff in all my life..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    well that sux. Good to hear you're ok now. I guess money/reputation is more important to some than a persons health.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    i agree, and yes i think it was NOT right to ban u
    Thank you it means a lot too me...

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    well that sux. Good to hear you're ok now. I guess money/reputation is more important to some than a persons health.
    Sad but true...

**** all this ****.......................UGL had a bad bottle. Its caused Mr.B to get celulitus UND OF STORY.

To the people:

When the mods here at AR tell you how these UG labs are run, dont think they are joking. UG labs are run by members of boards.......mods, admins get free gear for pimping the product. These mods and admins spread the sources addy and lab test results. Now you know why a certain UG brand is talked about so much on certain boards....lmao. Do you think they like when members talk about their gear being bad? HELL NO THEY DONT. They will lie through their teeth and straight to your face. Im not saying all boards are like this........but you better believe you visit one or two of them. Now when all this is involved with a board you better bet that intentions of mods are screwed to say the least.....all the while the regular members know nothing. And if you dont believe me..........you are only fooling yourself.
    Last edited by colossus1; 03-18-2005 at 01:30 PM.

My.02

To the people:

When the mods here at AR tell you how these UG labs are run, dont think they are joking. UG labs are run by members of boards.......mods, admins get free gear for pimping the product. These mods and admins spread the sources addy and lab test results. Now you know why a certain UG brand is talked about so much on certain boards....lmao. Do you think they like when members talk about their gear being bad? HELL NO THEY DONT. They will lie through their teeth and straight to your face. Im not saying all boards are like this........but you better believe you visit one or two of them. Now when all this is involved with a board you better bet that intentions of mods are screwed to say the least.....all the while the regular members know nothing. And if you dont believe me..........you are only fooling yourself.
    Yup. I agree.

I have, in my life, gotten a bunch of free gear from St*rk, as well as D****m. Other than that, I'm sure I have gotten the odd bottle here and there of something or other, but nothing to write home about.

In the case of St*rk, I've done a bunch of lab tests on his gear and posted the results (found on www.bodybuilding4life.com) . You need not take my word on his products being good or Bad...you can read the lab results for yourself. I have always said that he made good stuff, and this is well before getting anything for free.

I also have gotten a couple of bottles of free stuff (2-3?) from D*****. The lab reports on his stuff can be found on www.synergymuscle.com . In the case of D***** I always said his stuff was good, before I had gotten anything for free.

I readily say that they make very good products...as I also say that XXX makes good stuff, as do Q*L, and TF. I've never accepted free stuff from any of them, however (though I may have been offered it). But don't get it twisted...I do get alot of free stuff...I also turn alot down from people when I don't want/need it. I've turned down loads. And given away alot as well.

Now...as for members of boards being the Owners/Operators of UGLabs. Yes...thats true. But in these days, its not just that....there are so many boards...and so many Mods...that generally a mod is the operator of a UGL. In nearly 99% of the cases, you'll find that a mod runs any given UGLab, and the mods at his board know about it, pimp that lab, and get free gear.

We all know where D*V**** was a mod. We all know the mods there pimp/pimped his gear. Lets get real. It's no different with UGL. When stuff happened, which caused the credibility of D*V**** to come into question, who came out of the woodwork? Yeah...the owner/operator of that lab, and his cronies. When MGL needed a boost, who posted lab results, and defended their credibility. Yeah...the owner/operator of MGL and his cronies. Now the sterility of UGL comes into question. And, as in the past, people have come to defend that lab.

Now...as for G-S getting freebies? Does anyone really care? Does it matter? Do I know for sure that he does? Nope. Would I bet my life that he does? Yup. There's no doubt in my mind that he gets free gear from UGL (and or other labs), and his mods probably do also.

Is there anything wrong with that?

No...not in and of itself. I mean...I just told you that I get tons of free gear, myself!

Now...if getting free gear causes someone to ban members and subvert the truth in someway (and I'm not saying that it does), then we have a problem. If getting free gear is the only reason someone opened up a board, then yeah, there's a problem (and I'm not saying that's why anyone in particular owns a board).

But as it stands...I just can't be 110% sure WTF happened with Mr.Bicepts and MMI/UGL/G-S. So...unfortunately, as with many things in this world, it comes down to a matter of who's story you find most credible.

I know who I trust.

Pudgy is offline New Member
    To address the origonal topic, i believe that the bottle of Deca Mr. Biceps had did indeed have bacteria in it that caused his problem. If it was from the powder , the process, or even drawing it with too large a pin allowing bacteria to enter through the remaining hole i can't say nor can anyone else.

As far as the not so subtle suggestions as to Cap or G-s being behind Ugl, they are reckless, stupid, but most importantly wrong. I know who runs it, and it isnt them.

As far as Silverback trying to keep the situation hush to protect his freebies, that is incorrect, and also reckless to start blaming people without reason. Silverback is natural.

And as to Mr Biceps being banned, well i dont know about what happened in pm's and at other boards, but **** bro if your banned at two that only leaves you with about 142559356663 to choose from. lol

The origonal topic is a good one, the only way to make sure the Ugl's make a quality product is to make them accountable if they do not. The problem is when you start adding inmature little accusations and incorrect assumptions the message gets lost and the reader begins to wonder if you have an agenda just like the people you accuse. Reckless and unnecessary.
    Last edited by Pudgy; 03-18-2005 at 09:32 AM.

Hey pudgy you live in Atlanta............hows the weather over there?

Lol, its cold and rainy. Not at all springlike. Proof i think that god hates nascar.

i wuv this thread.

wow....pudgy you last post here on AR was in 1-23-04........G-S didnt send you here just for this thread did he. He was hear in this thread about a half hour ago, he didnt post, he left and you came right after. You came straight to this thread........right after you signed on............
    Last edited by colossus1; 03-18-2005 at 09:39 AM.

I wonder how many guys in this thread are from Atlanta............

1. yes he did. he knows i know the owners and im not gonna let people pull accussations and assumptions out of there ass and be wrong and go unchecked.

2. who cares. ugl isnt from atlanta. are you the geography police ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information