Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

UGL: Possible Sterility Issues

Just giving everyone a heads up, but the Underground Lab which goes by the name "UGL" has a possible sterility problem with a recent batch. A user tried a site injection, in his bicepts, and ended up with an infection. He wanted everyone to know, as this is a serious problem. There has been no such issues (that I'm aware of) regarding this lab having such a problem, and this was a recent batch. Just giving everyone a heads up about a possible problem.

(Sorry, I know we don't normally use names here, but since this is a possible medical issue, I'm bending the rules)

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    thanks for the info

houseofpain is offline Banned
    good lookin out hooker, be safe boys
    ~HOP

BDTR is offline Retired
    Was that Mr B this happened to?

Yes.

IronAdam is offline Member
    That's crappy news. Do you know the actual batch number?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nasty case of celulitus.. one of the worst I've seen in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yes.

I hate to hear of it I experenced it a few years ago...Everyone should be filtering with a .2 filter and then baking

BDTR is offline Retired
    I also had celulitus in my calve a few years ago, it wasn't pretty to look at, I almost lost my **** leg to infection! Be safe everyone.

colossus1 is offline Member
    celulitus...............nasty sh*t..................

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Iam hoping this is only happened to one person maybe it was just one bad 10 cc vial.
    I have not talked to Mr B since he last posted at MMI in regards to this issue.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wonder how he turned out...

nathanw21 is offline Member
    that sucks. i hope he is doing alright.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I wonder how he turned out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff01
    I have not talked to Mr B since he last posted at MMI in regards to this issue....
    I have no idea how he turned out. He was banned from MMI shortly after reporting his infection from UGL products.

weird.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the info, but are we sure it's the gear? I've gotten an infection, but it wasn't from the gear. Are more people that are using that batch having issues??

jbol is offline Senior Member
    I have no idea how he turned out. He was banned from MMI shortly after reporting his infection from UGL products.
    Thats pretty fu**in shi**y to ban him for reporting a problem with a product........just goes to show how much that board cares about their members.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-14-2005 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thanks for the info, but are we sure it's the gear? I've gotten an infection, but it wasn't from the gear. Are more people that are using that batch having issues??

2 different shots, 2 different arms. Same gear. Others have complained about the 400mg test enanthat i think it was..................

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    He was having this problem a while back.. I remember when he was just getting the infection.

I believe he had to go to the hospital and get an IV.

Hope he is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    Thats pretty fu**in shi**y to ban him for reporting a problem with a product........just goes to show how much that board cares about their members.
    I wasn't saying that was the reason he was banned...I don't know why he was banned...it just so happens that he was banned shortly after making those comments about getting an infection from UGL products. It may very well be that he was banned for something unrelated.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    I wasn't saying that was the reason he was banned...I don't know why he was banned...it just so happens that he was banned shortly after making those comments about getting an infection from UGL products. It may very well be that he was banned for something unrelated.
    Sorry I misunderstood........I would hope a board wouldnt ban someone for that reason.

true...........UGL is the subject at hand here.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    Sorry I misunderstood........I would hope a board wouldnt ban someone for that reason.

me neither, me neither.

I'm not a member of that board, so I really don't know why that dude was banned. I just know that he was banned right after his comments about UGL, so we don't know how his infection turned out.

G-S Guest
    I'm not a member of that board, so I really don't know why that dude was banned. I just know that he was banned right after his comments about UGL, so we don't know how his infection turned out.
    Hooker, you are a little late. Mr. B's infection was in his tricept, not his bicep. This also happened the first few days of January.

He was banned for unrelated reasons last week.

Thanks for insuating otherwise, not once, but twice in this same thread.

Quote Originally Posted by G-S
    Hooker, you are a little late. Mr. B's infection was in his tricept, not his bicep. This also happened the first few days of January.

Tricep bicep......doesnt take away the topic of infection. 2 months ago..........could still be a bad bottle out there. We arent discussing banning we are discussing a particular UG lab.

G-S Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Tricep bicep......doesnt take away the topic of infection. 2 months ago..........could still be a bad bottle out there.
    For sure. I was just clearing up the fact that Hooker makes this appear that it just happened, and that he was just banned.

I agree, it was the worse case of cellultis I have seen. The pictures were very graphic.

I was sent a PM about it last night, and alerted everyone as soon as I was told.

I'm not insinuating anything. I explicitly said that I don't visit that board, and don't know why he was banned, and I was told that his banning followed shortly after his comments on UGL, so we never found out how the infection turned out. I didn't mean anything else...sorry if it seemed otherwise.

For sure. I was just clearing up the fact that Hooker makes this appear that it just happened, and that he was just banned.

I agree, it was the worse case of cellultis I have seen. The pictures were very graphic.

2 months.......still worth discussing IMO. Can never be too safe with all these UG labs popping up....i think everyone has the right to know about a possible bad batch.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    2 months.......still worth discussing IMO. Can never be too safe with all these UG labs popping up....i think everyone has the right to know about a possible bad batch.

The only difference is that UGL isn't a lab that just popped up, they have been around for a while. There is still an issue with this though, I agree 100%.

G-S Guest
    I was sent a PM about it last night, and alerted everyone as soon as I was told.

I'm not insinuating anything. I explicitly said that I don't visit that board, and don't know why he was banned, and I was told that his banning followed shortly after his comments on UGL, so we never found out how the infection turned out. I didn't mean anything else...sorry if it seemed otherwise.
    Yes, his infection was nasty, and was from UGL.

Yes, he was banned, but not until recently, and yes we all knew what the outcome of his infection was. He spent alot of time in ER, and very well could of had some SERIOUS problems had he not went.

Yes, he was banned, but not until recently, and yes we all knew what the outcome of his infection was. He spent alot of time in ER, and very well could of had some SERIOUS problems had he not went.

Glad to hear he went to the hospital..... have you heard anything else since then?

****.......im glad he's okay.

G-S Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Glad to hear he went to the hospital..... have you heard anything else since then?
    Yes. The infection cleared up, and he was back training in the middle/late January.

Yes. The infection cleared up, and he was back training in the middle/late January.

Good to hear. Those pictures he posted looked horrible.

Yeah..........others complained about UGLs 400mg test enanthat i think it was.

Yeah..........others complained about UGLs 400mg test enanthat i think it was.

What exactly did they complain about? Similar problems or just about the product in general?

Well...as I said, I'm not a member of MMI, and the other board you ran was closed about a week after I joined.

I was going off what I was told, and trying my best to answer questions in this thread, based on my limited information on the subject. Admittedly, I don't know anymore than I've been told in this thread and/or via PM's.

I guess my main point though, was to make sure people know of a possible issue with UGL, which doesn't have anything to do with MMI (sorry if it seemed that I was stating otherwise). That issue (UGL's sterility) not really related to MMI at all though, nor that other guy's being banned...I mean...it's not like the Cat who runs UGL is part of the staff at MMI or anything.

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    I've done 100's of UGL shots and not one with a problem. We all know there are way too many variables to claim it was a UGL product issue without recognizing the rest of the injection process and it's liablities.

Quote Originally Posted by capinatl
    I've done 100's of UGL shots and not one with a problem. We all know there are way too many variables to claim it was a UGL product issue without recognizing the rest of the injection process and it's liablities.

As im sure the user has also done 100s of shots. As i recall this is his first major infection. But the simple fact that it happend with two different injection times in two different triceps is hard to argue...............

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information