NY Muscle 11 is offline New Member

Sust / Winni Cycle HELP

5'9" - 165lbs
    2nd cycle

12 shots of sust
    20 shots of winni

i've changed my mind from a deca /winni cycle to a sust/winni cycle and i'd like to know what the
    best cycle would be to get the greatest gains. i'd like to elongate the sust cycle because i heard
    that it doesnt actually kick into your system until a month after the first injection. and then
    by the last 3-4 shots of the sust jump on the winni to cheat and basically skip the catabolic
    stage that i'm going to be in after 12 shots of sust. another question is if i should jump on
    an anti-ester, when, and what would be the best bet to buy...leave me some feedback boys..

Thanks

anyone out there??

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    how many shots are you taking a week bro! 12 shots of sus is defly not enough... thats ATLEAST a 6week cyc.... 20 shots of winni really isnt enough either!! You are correct, your sus wont kick in until atleast a month after first so i would start planning a 10-12 week cyc if i was you! Ohhh and good call on changing the deca to test!! You should be on 10-20mg of nolva whole way through cyc and PCT. You can also try l-dex also .25mg ED

have fun bro!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    not enough gear at all. You need to do more research, anti-ester?? thats impossible....

i ment anti-estrogren...i really dont have the funds for more gear bro, im set up with 12 shots or sust and 20 shots of winni, its impossible if that wont do anything for me, i have seen my friends take 10 shots of sust alone and gain a good 10-15 lbs, not looking to be the next arnold, just looking for a boost...anyone have any ideas for a good cycle with these two As's?

anyone?

wk 1-9 Sust 100mg EOD
    wk 8-12 Winny 40mg ED

10mg nolva ed and pct begins 3 weeks after last sust shot

Its not the best cycle, but with what ya got thats how I would do it.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    hey that really aint so bad... its only his second cycle... I have made gains with a single bottle of supertest250 using just once a week... not great but they werent gains that I lost either...

naw man, he set you up good for what you have in stock...

arite, sust will definatly work better if its shot eod? and is nolva injected or can i get a anti-estrogen that i can drink or pills?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    nolva comes in pills, 10 or 20 mg... the research chems banner sells it in a spray form, or you can legally cross from mexico to the us with a box or 2 ...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Muscle 11
    arite, sust will definatly work better if its shot eod? and is nolva injected or can i get a anti-estrogen that i can drink or pills?
    i get my nolva in liquid form (drink it). you dont wanna take sus once a week bro!! please dont!! hahahaha just do it mon thurs if your not gonna do it the best way, but once will probably do more bad then good!!

arite so monday/thursday or every other day?? whats going to give me the best gains with 12 shots of sust? and should i stick to my creatine/no2/protein/l-glut cycle while on juice?

Quote Originally Posted by NY Muscle 11
    arite so monday/thursday or every other day?? whats going to give me the best gains with 12 shots of sust? and should i stick to my creatine/no2/protein/l-glut cycle while on juice?
    if you want best possible gains then EOD is the way to go, no argues about it. Use the glutamine and protein powder while on and save the no2 and creatine for PCT. Good luck

thanks alot bro

Thread Information