Colunda is offline Junior Member

Cutting Down for Four Weeks

I am just finishing my first stack and then taking HCG for two weeks after this last week. I made significant gains and im happy but due to eating excess to make sure i was getting my calorific intake i have lost the shape around my mid section. I am due to go away at the back end of april and would love to drop some body fat to show my gains. I have incorperated cardio into my workout but was thinking about using some Ephedrine could anyone help me out at this point?

Many Thanks

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    ephedrine is not sold anymore.....the fda sucks and they are as corrupt as any branch of government

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    work out early if you can and start cutting your carbs after lunch... as long as you take in 300g protien a day you can cut calories and drop alot of weight...

BUT, dont just stop eating taper off slowly or your body will freak out and start storing fat for a rainy day, and you will look worse than before.... you have a month you can do it no problem...

Colunda is offline Junior Member
    There is alot of ephedrine kicking around in the uk. It can be readily found but i was curious about using it so soon after coming off my bulking stack. If i take in more protein than normal ie 300 instead of 200 would i notice a significance or would the extra be wasted?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Gas stations still sell ephedrine, and so does bulk nutritions site.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    clen , some var and lots of cardio, and of course a cleaner diet less carbs..put on a wet suit and sweats and go running!
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 03-14-2005 at 11:47 AM.

Thread Information