pain time is offline Junior Member

hcg to help balls

I am not even into the middle of my cycle right now and i have some shrinkage really bad. I know they will come back with my pct but i have about 18 more weeks on my cycle. Could i start using hcg to bring my balls back down or a short clomid cycle while in the poccess of my cycle? Any other suggestion to get them a little more full?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what is your cycle

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You could do a mid cycle blast, or a blast every 6 weeks or so. Take 2000iu every four days for a total of 5 shots. I would also take nolva during this time at 20mg ed and about a week after.

Some will say start 500iu twice per week all throughout the rest of your cycle. You could do this too. I would be worried about becoming desensitized by using that long without stopping, but on hrt protocols they do it and it is backed by alot of members.

HCG is one of those things nobody can completely agree on.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    well I saw just the slightest bit of shrinkage and am near my 1/2 point in a tren /sust cycle with a anadrol 4 week jump... I fired a 3 pack of the gonitropa amps that come together at the mex pharmacy yesterday.... Nuts are already showing recovery and I just figgured out peter norths secret about 20 minutes ago...

I am not too experienced with hgc either, but firing an ass full at mid cycle and right when I am tapering down seem to really help...

ex GF said my jizz tasted horrible on HGC or clomid....

she did remark that novladex jizz has a refreshing peperminty after taste... LOL KIDDING... **** I THINK ITS THE CODIENE...LOL

My cycle right now is 500mg of test cyp, 300 mg of deca and i will be adding anavar , and winny later. Also i am taking letro and tomax everyday along with B-12, B-6, Folic Acid, Amino Acid Pills, Protien supplement....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think if you run the hcg like meso said you should be fine

I am going to try what meso said thanks for the info

Thread Information