Danbrooks2k is offline Member

can I go to the gym today on codiene? help ?

for every topic that I have alot of knowledge on, some simple questions stump me....

I just got 2 teeth pulled 2 days ago... they hurt pretty bad so I am taking tylenol 3 with codiene... I took 2 as soon as I rolled out of bed and I feel better.

Today is Legs in the gym... Squats, Stiff legged dead lifts, hacks, leg press... legs are my weak point and I planned on beating them like they owed me money today...

any precautions I should worry about with the codiene, I usually would never go to the gym with any injury/illness but I am doing a photoshoot from mon-fri of next week and I cant miss the gym.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I know some who take pain killers before thier shoulder workouts. I think pain is one thing but if you are not on gear, depending on how you train(and it looks intense) you might lower immune and healing causing an infection. My 2cc's

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    I went to the gym on perks last week, my workout was good, i just felt a little , more tired then usual. id go if you feel up to it.

yeah since they were pretty rough extractions I didnt want to get my BP up too high and start a gusher... but I cant just sit here on my ass...

A gusher is a possiblity, but I would be thinking more of infection. Are you juicin'?

yeah

1-4 anadrol 50-75mg a day
    1-12 sust EOD
    4-12 tren EOD

my cycle got ****ed up just a hair, but I have been off drol for 2 weeks and am getting ready to do my final stretch with the sust/tren dosages of 250/75 EOD...

I hate to do it but I am taking penicillin for 3 days total ( 2 a day ) just to be safe, and I hope it wont effect my cycle much.

Well you could work out but volume might be the answer today. If you are getting ready for a photo shoot, why not do what BBers do before a show. Which is to stop training and focus on diet for the meantime. Swole can answer those questions better than I can, go to the diet forum and look up precontest. That might be a better solution.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are doing a photoshoot (show, etc), ideally one would want to stop all leg training at LEAST a week out from the said event. (I take a 2 week break)

Gives you maximum definition and less blood to the area, creating a far better look in the event.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well you could work out but volume might be the answer today. If you are getting ready for a photo shoot, why not do what BBers do before a show. Which is to stop training and focus on diet for the meantime. Swole can answer those questions better than I can, go to the diet forum and look up precontest. That might be a better solution.
    Sh*t! U beat me to it!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sh*t! U beat me to it!

~SC~
    I gave you all the props anyway

I got the diet part so on target that I can actually hear the protien synthesis taking place inside me... LOL... no actauly this shoot has me wearing blue jeans the entire time... I am gonna just go and do some leg curls/extentions until I get a good pump and call it a day, thanks for the advice fellas...

Thread Information