AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member

Test E daily dosage?

Im getting ready to start Test E 200mg.how many cc's do I inject a week?what days ?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolBoy
    Im getting ready to start Test E 200mg.how many cc's do I inject a week?what days ?
    depends on how many mg per week you want. enanthate can be shot once a week if you want 200mg per week. Is this your first run?

yes.Also I weigh 250 and I am 6'2 if that matters.Also I am 33.Thanks.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

1cc=1ml

how many mg/ml is your test at?

250??

it is 200mg/10ml

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Do it monday and thursday. You'll want to run at least 500mg a week which will be about 1.3 cc's on those days. But with the way you asked the question, I would assume that you really don't know too much about it. No flame intended but I would suggest you read and learn a little more before you start.

my first run was test e at 250mg per week. it was pretty good. How much test do you have?

I have 2 bottles of 200mg/10ml.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    get another bottle of the same thing and run it at 2ccs a wk which is 400mgs/wk for 10wks and be sure to have nolva on hand and to do proper pct.. before in doing this u might wanna look around a lil bit and learn a few things dont sound like u really no what ur doing with aas so check it out on here bro and good luck

run 2 shots a week for ten weeks. I'd take it on mon/thur but it really doesn't matter.

Don't wast your time with 250mg a week. The bare minimum for any beginner cycle is at least 500mg a week. Your blood levels would be out of whack with no real noticeble gains at all. It would me a waste of time, money and gear in my opinion!!

in that case run the 400mgs a wk monday thursday shots or u can also do tuesday friday shots which ever doesnt really matter and start ur pct 2wks after last shot, oh and at ur size im sure ur prolly prone to gyno so i would go ahead and order some nolva and run at least 10mgs ED and at ur size i would prolly run a lil more JMO good luck bud

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    its testosterone enanthate , no need for monday and thursday unless you like sticking needles in your ass...

one shot a week the preffered and most efficent way to do it...

since you are already a big boy you could go either way with the dosage but I suggest a basic 400mg a week for 12 weeks... at week 6 use some HCG and again at week 12... about week 13 or 14 start clomid and nolvadex ... but if you get pain in your nips you can use nolve during the entire cycle if needed.

I see no benifits to getting too fancy with it, and there is no good reason for taking more than one shot a week.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    Don't wast your time with 250mg a week. The bare minimum for any beginner cycle is at least 500mg a week. Your blood levels would be out of whack with no real noticeble gains at all. It would me a waste of time, money and gear in my opinion!!
    I didn't consider it a waste of anything. I got a little bigger/leaner/stronger on 250mg per week. But this thread isn't about me and he has 20cc's at 200mg/cc. 400mg per week is a great way to get introduced to A.S. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    250mgs a wk can be good i hate when ppl say u need more bla bla if u bust a$$ and run low dosage ull get gains no matter what, just cuz its 250mgs dont mean anything i ran a 250mg a wk cycle for 10wks and gained 15 good lbs IMO thats not to shaby for only "250mgs" a wk but yes i would at least do 400mgs a wk at ur size if u really wanna see any gains, i was a lil $hit so i noticed a bunch lol

Awesome thanks bro's.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    its testosterone enanthate , no need for monday and thursday unless you like sticking needles in your ass...

one shot a week the preffered and most efficent way to do it...

preferred is 2 shots a week and recomended because of its half life

Believe me bro, if this guy is old enough and ready to use AAS , there should be no reason for him not to be able to 2 shots a week, it is more beneficial to do it that way in my personal opinion (less sides, constant blood levels). Also, if this guy is running these low dosages, I really don't see a need for HCG quite yet. Just make sure there is proper PCT in there. Personally read a bit more my friend, I think you have a long road ahead of you. No need to jump into this too quickly!

Thread Information