marcanes29 is offline Junior Member

Questions on first cycle

I'm doing sust 250 and winny for my first cycle. I have mixed opions on what to do with these and if this should be the first cycle I do but i'm going with it anyway. Should I start the sust first and then start the winny a few weeks later and what type of needle is best for winny? I am going with a 22g 1 1/2 for the sust. Also what dosages and how often should I do the shots for each the sust and the winny. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats and how much of each compound are you going to use each week?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    winnie is to hard on your joints for a first cycle all you need is the sust injected Every other day.... you will grow nicely just on the sust I promise you... winnie isnt a good beginner steroid under any conditions...

I'm 5'10" about 195lbs and I have been working out for about 8 months/5 days a week. Before I started working out I was about 210 and had a beer belly. I've seen some good improvements over the 8 months but I want more. If I just use the sust how much should I use eod and what do u think about twice a week instead of eod? I don't really want the winny to go to waste but if thats what u guys think I should do then I will because U guys know way more than me about this stuff

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcanes29
    I'm 5'10" about 195lbs and I have been working out for about 8 months/5 days a week. Before I started working out I was about 210 and had a beer belly. I've seen some good improvements over the 8 months but I want more. If I just use the sust how much should I use eod and what do u think about twice a week instead of eod? I don't really want the winny to go to waste but if thats what u guys think I should do then I will because U guys know way more than me about this stuff
    Bro, unfortunatley for you, Sust has to be shot EOD and Winstrol has to be shot ED (@50mg)to keep blood levels stable. You should of gone with Test Cyp or Enan if you wanted to just shoot 2 times a week. Do NOT cheat yourself by shooting Sust 2x a week. If you must use both compounds, I'd run the winny the last 6 weeks of your cycle. Begin taking Glucosamine 1 month before starting winstrol. It will help with your joints.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd also make sure you have your PCT in hand along with some NOLVA...

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    EOD is what is needed to keep the prop ester in the sustanon stable in the bloodstream. If it varies from day to day that is when the side effects worsen, acne bp, among other things. Save the winny at least until the end of the cycle. And by the way you can just drink the winny it doesn't need to be injected.

what is PCT and nolva? are they suplements? and if so how much of that do u take. Wow I never knew u could drink the winny. Should u mix it with anything or just drink it straight up? 1 more thing how much of the sust do u take eed.

1 more quick question I know the winny is legit seen the same bottle on website but the sust is sketchy. I heard u can put a little bit on the tounge and it will make it numb, is this an accurate assumption or not?

bumb.. can anyone answer my last question

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by marcanes29
    what is PCT and nolva? are they suplements? and if so how much of that do u take. Wow I never knew u could drink the winny. Should u mix it with anything or just drink it straight up? 1 more thing how much of the sust do u take eed.

imo,doesnt appear that your ready for a cycle.

Thread Information