bruin is offline Junior Member

has anyone seen this primo. in atlantic canada

just as the title said wanted to no if anyone seen or maybe even used this primo. before lote-079B mar.2006.i am not new to going to the gym or weight lifting i've been doing it for 10+yrs but i am new to steroids .anyhow at the gym i seen some guys taking this primo. i watched them making gains off of it .i did a little research found out it was agood mild roid, little sides if any good for my first cycle so i got some [mistake] after i got it i found this site [awsome site] i asked some questions and found out this primo could be fake so i put up some pic for people to see and sure enough people said it was fake .i whent back to the guys i got it from and they swear up and down that it is legit.they also no what would happen if i find out that is fake,but they even said to get it tested if i can.I am just not sure on what to do with it use it or not.so i am trying to find someone who came across this same lote# and dated primo. who knows for sure that it is fake or if anyone as even used it on there rats before. if anyone can give me any insight on what to do that would be great ,thanks to all for your help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails has anyone seen this primo. in atlantic canada-1.jpg   has anyone seen this primo. in atlantic canada-2.jpg  

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro no matter how many times you post this crap it's still just that crap and fake to boot sorry to dissapoint you

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Definetly fake

Thread Information