spideyone is offline New Member

amazing gains over a month.

I have been on fina since jan 4. eod 1cc, I eat proper and lift regularly. anyway, feb. 12 I decided to go for broke and get my bench press max=205. (for everyone, im 6foot and 240lbs), one month later on march 12 my bench was 275lbs. This will probably be the last time I one press max, I am scared for my shoulders and tendons after gaining 70lbs!!!!! in a month. I am now still 6 foot 237lbs, though I have lost 3.5 inches on my waist. Just want to get some feed back or critique on the last two months. This has been my first cycle.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spideyone
    I have been on fina since jan 4. eod 1cc, I eat proper and lift regularly. anyway, feb. 12 I decided to go for broke and get my bench press max=205. (for everyone, im 6foot and 240lbs), one month later on march 12 my bench was 275lbs. This will probably be the last time I one press max, I am scared for my shoulders and tendons after gaining 70lbs!!!!! in a month. I am now still 6 foot 237lbs, though I have lost 3.5 inches on my waist. Just want to get some feed back or critique on the last two months. This has been my first cycle.

fina for first cycle,not a good choose for first cycle its up there with the top roids,a good cycle should have test in it but fina does give good strength gains,if you can lift heavy then lift it thats what i would do

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    fina on its own bro not a good idea.
    but anyway good job on lifting keep it up!

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Nice gains man.

spideyone is offline New Member
    I appreciate the congrats, and I know fina wasnt the greatest first but I was looking to bring my fat down and my muscle and strength gains up. My wife doesnt know I have been on it, but she is very happy now, and with the help of different magazines like muscle and fitness ETC and this website she is almost cool with me doing a real aas cycle. I needed a gradually(yet quick) change before going to test. While on cycle, I drank two gallons of water and had blood work twice. Everything is slightly abouve normal but are in check.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    yeah those are good but i think you shouldnt have started roids until you had gotten your max till 275 naturally... it doesnt take that long

fina is some crazy sh!t too
    starting at 205 BM and weighing 240lbs is just not a good place to begin roids
    atleast bench more than your own weight

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    yeah those are good but i think you shouldnt have started roids until you had gotten your max till 275 naturally... it doesnt take that long

fina is some crazy sh!t too
    starting at 205 BM and weighing 240lbs is just not a good place to begin roids
    atleast bench more than your own weight
    the more muscle you had naturally to begin with, the easier it will be to maintain your gains

btw - i hope you know about PCT
    if i was you id get some IGF along with the clomid
    then you'll retain everything and look super cut

Thread Information