Danbrooks2k is offline Member

ever become immune to gyno after alot of use???

I am just asking this because back when I first tryed any kind of juice whatsoever I got nipples so sore thet I couldnt sleep at night, and I could practicly milk myself... but at the time I was in korea, never heard of PCT or novladex and it eventually went away on its own...

as I located juice every few years I still got some puffyness ( once it was pretty noticeable to my friends ) and I would eat a few nolva dex and it again seemed to clear up.

Now my nipples arent perfect, I think they might have a little pea sized lump under them that I reall have to feel around for, but cant really see. And now when i am on cycle I may get a little swollen but usually can wait until end of cycle to do any nolvadex ...

I am a beliver that a little estrogen during cycle is good for growth and that nolva should not be used unless absolutley needed...

Do we gain an immunity to gyno over the years?

by the way I am 34 and never been into huge doses or using alot of different compounds... I havent really used juice much for a few years, but now that I moved to the border I am in the gym daily, eating like mad and ... I lika da' juice...

Britguy is offline Banned
    just wondering how long you've had the pea sized lump? im currently takin nolva cos ive got the same, its not noticable - will it ever go away! its stopped growing just a case of fingers crossed for it to shrink - fuk surgery

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    to be honest I dont even remember if its still there... ive got lumps behind them now from anadrol /sust but I know my body and after 2 weeks of nolva they will be back to nothing... I am pretty sure if you have anything pea sized or smaller that it will eventaully dissapear with or without nolva... unless you are really really a titty monster and prone to gyno...

Britguy is offline Banned
    done a few cycles before, i think it was the tren that shut me down hard, didn't recover properly and end up with ****loads of estrogen floating around! never had a prob b4 -its just pissing me off

Thread Information