100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Arrow Boldenolone Esters???

Acetate, base, propionate , Undecyclenate... I've ruled out base and Propionate as being the long acting esters for obvious reasons.... but do I want the Acetate or Undecyclenate? Tren Acetate is a ED injection so I'm assuming I want the Undecyclenate right? I want a 2x week injection EQ...
    Thanks.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Acetate, base, propionate , Undecyclenate... I've ruled out base and Propionate as being the long acting esters for obvious reasons.... but do I want the Acetate or Undecyclenate? Tren Acetate is a ED injection so I'm assuming I want the Undecyclenate right? I want a 2x week injection EQ...
    Thanks.
    God i hope its the Undecyclenate because thats what i have been using for my 3.5day shot spread..

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Thanks.
    Right, you want the undecylenate. All the rest you have mentioned are short acting since the the acetate and propionate are esters of 2 and 3 carbon chains long, while the undecylenate is 11 carbons long with a double bond in it. The longer the chain the longer it will stay in the oil depot and the longer it will float around in your bloodstream before being enzymatically hydrolyzed to the free base. Of course you can only take this to a certain point since longer fatty acid chains will have no biological activity at all because the long chains will not allow the substrate to fit in the active site of the enzyme.

Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    Right, you want the undecylenate. All the rest you have mentioned are short acting since the the acetate and propionate are esters of 2 and 3 carbon chains long, while the undecylenate is 11 carbons long with a double bond in it. The longer the chain the longer it will stay in the oil depot and the longer it will float around in your bloodstream before being enzymatically hydrolyzed to the free base. Of course you can only take this to a certain point since longer fatty acid chains will have no biological activity at all because the long chains will not allow the substrate to fit in the active site of the enzyme.
    Thanks bro I appreciate the help.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    If you are wanting 2x/week injects then the Undecyclenate ester is definitly the one you want as the others said. It seems to be the most user friendly ester to as far as boldenone goes.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The prop bold killed me

JohnnyB

why johnyB?

Thread Information