Thread: cycle advice

newguy is offline New Member

cycle advice

i am 22 200lbs 5'9 and ?bf
    i want to get big with good muscle and very defined.
    heres the cycle:
    100mg winstrol on tuesday
    100 mg winstrol on thursday
    200mg equipoise and 300mg deca on sunday
    (all ttokkyo shit)

thanx

nymattyk is offline Member
    i would drop the deca and up the eq to 400-600mg/wk injecting on sunday and wednesday. also inject the winny more frequently, best bet would be to do 50mg ed

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok first off.....that's not how you do it. i see your new, so it appears you need some more research.

winstrol should be taken either ED (every day) or EOD (every other day). assuming the TT winny you have is 100 mg's / mL - you can either shoot 1 cc (100 mg's) EOD or 1/2 cc (50 mg's) ED. I did the former way and it worked great for me.

as for the EQ & deca - no need to use them both in the same cycle - pick one or the other. once again, assuming you've got TT deca 300 mg's / mL - shoot 1/2 cc Sunday, 1/2 cc Wed (something of that rotation - few days in between).

also, that cycle won't get you BIG. you want to get big, you'll have to throw some test in that cycle. maybe some t200.

what cycle # is this for you ? number 1 ? number 1 is the most important, keep that in mind, so you're gonna want to do it right.

also, do you have clomid on hand for afterwards? i wouldn't worry about having nolva on hand, since that's not a very potent cycle.

this is my second cycle
    the first was a deca sustenon stack. i know all about the clomid.
    does any of the ttokkyo shit i listed hurt? i really don't want to do it every day.
    and what would be the difference between the win-deca stack and the win-eq? will i get defined if i take win-deca -and vice versa- would i get bigger from the win-eq?
    what would you recommend?

(i probably know more than you think i do; i know about the protein synthesis of the eq and more about the bloating of the deca because i used it in the previous stack.)
    thanx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no, the TT stuff you has doesn't hurt. also, drink the winny - saves over injections....

oh
    do you know what are the kinds of juice you can put in the same syringe with the winny. less holes in my ass the better
    thanx

how much potency do you loose if you drink it compared to inj.?
    thanx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i wouldn't put anything in the same syringe with winny. especially not that TT winny that's 100 mg's / mL - that'll tend to crystallize quickly, and you don't need that. plus, winny is water based, and you don't want to mix it with deca or EQ cause those are oil based.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by newguy
    how much potency do you loose if you drink it compared to inj.?
    thanx
    some say 80 to 90 % as effective. a major advantage of injecting it is site injections. say your biceps are lagging a little bit and you want them to grow a little faster to catch up to your triceps - you can shoot it in there. get the drift? but drinking just saves you from sticking so many holes in your skin and looking like a pin cushion. i loved it. check out what just that TT winny did for me :

before and after pics

so every day or eod?
    how much more bigger will i get with the deca ?
    thanx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    take your pick between ED or EOD. some will say 50 ED b/c 100 EOD can be too harsh on your liver.

the deca will help to add some hardness and little mass as well.

Thread Information