ManzNumero1 is offline Member

Injection Problem, I Think

hey guys,
    i did an injection of 1cc of t400 on friday . I always aspirate and
    after i aspirated i thought everything looked fine. . however after injecting,
    i pulled the needle out and saw spots of blood filled in the syringe and all over the walls of the syringe.
    I didn't feel anything at the time or for the rest of the day.
    however sat. night and all day sat. i have had the sweats and heat flashes non stop , even today i still feel like i have the flu,
    is this something that could have been caused from the injection.
    Also. . my glute is bruised up good and its also sore going around to my hip.
    can't tell if it's the t400 sting or if i f'd up the injection ?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    the burn and breuise is from the test so is the night sweets and hot flash. i think your injection went fine you might have just went throw a vain. if you are not mixing the t400 with something you should get some b-12 and mix it with it. that will cut back on the pain from it

i've been on t400 before and i know those sweats at night,
    but this is pretty bad, i was literally sick. i couldn't get outta bed yesterday,
    i was freezing all day. woke up with shirt soked, which i guess would be from the test, cause that has happened to me before, but i still feel it, like crap.
    i guess i was wondering if you could get flu type symptoms from hitting or going through a vein.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    no it's not from hitting a vain, could be somthing you ate

i've been reading all morning on test flu, and from the description of everyone's experiences with it, it sounds like this is what i have.
    my injection was friday, and i still feel like crap, it's not as bad,
    my glute still feels like there is a baseball stuck under my skin and hurts like hell, 4 days later . is that normal for t400 to hurt that long , is it just in the beginning and you get used to the pain, or is it throughout the cycle like this.
    I mean don't get me wrong i'm not gonna stop taking it, i just wanna know what to expect. suck it up , suck it up .

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    go do about 100 really heavy squats with a handfull of glass in your right shoe...

you wont even notice that baseball in your ass after that.

you will be fine dude, I am in so much pain from my last 3 shots that I limp around... but I am limpimg swole... and da chicks dig dat...

Thread Information