bowie is offline Member

Lowered My Liver Values!!!!

Well got my blood work back today. I made a thread a few days ago asking pros or year round users what they did to keep their liver values at a "safe" range. Here's what I did(by the way I'm not encourageing anyone to use year round, it is not safe and very unhealthy) I'm trying to get pro stats. I have been back cycling for about 2 years strait now. Test, eq, deca , tren , Hgh, slin, ect. Not all at the same time. I don't do orals, to hard on my prostate and I really think that d-bol or A-bombs just add some quick water retention and IMO just a waste of time and blood pressure. Anyhow I stopped my cycle Jan 31. Finishing with test only for the last 2 weeks. 2 weeks after my last shot I started my pct of clomid and tamoxifen . 3 weeks after my last shot of test I started "bridging" with 600 mg of Primo split twice a week. Also have been taking 600mg of milk thistle twice a day since starting pct. I have had blood tests once a month for the last year and the results have always been over double high-normal. My test results today are as follows(6 weeks after last shot of test)
    AST: 46 high-normal is 45. LDH 601 high-normal is 600. ALT 65 high-normal is 65. I am very happy with these results and my Doc was shocked how fast they came down. Also my Test levels are 2x higher than normal, so the clomid is kicking butt. The reason I'm posting this is that I've heard alot of people bridge with low amounts of test. That did not work for me. I switched to primo this time for the bridge and like I said I'm very happy with the results. Good news for me as I can now start back on a real cycle of Test,Tren, and EQ sooner than expected.

bowie is offline Member
    Just to add something. I also did a 24 day cycle of dnp , 200mg/day, when I started my pct. As you can see by my results, dnp does not seem to have any short term effects on your liver or kidneys.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    nice good luck and stay safe i hope i see you in the pros soon then i can say hey i know that guy

Thread Information