bigman1 is offline New Member

Test E and Test suspension

Can you take test S on its own or is it better to take along with a longer acting test also?

My friend is going to try a L. Rea cycle which is Test S and Insulin I think it looks like this not sure though

1st day - 50mg of Test S 2xday
    2nd day - 13ius slin am and 13ius PW (seems really high but he has done numerous cycles with slin)

And this goes on like this for a few weeks and he said he was going to add deca around the thrid week. Please give me soem thoughts on this so I can make sure he does not hurt himself. I was thinking he should take Test E with it from day 1

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman1
    Can you take test S on its own or is it better to take along with a longer acting test also?

My friend is going to try a L. Rea cycle which is Test S and Insulin I think it looks like this not sure though

1st day - 50mg of Test S 2xday
    2nd day - 13ius slin am and 13ius PW (seems really high but he has done numerous cycles with slin)

And this goes on like this for a few weeks and he said he was going to add deca around the thrid week. Please give me soem thoughts on this so I can make sure he does not hurt himself. I was thinking he should take Test E with it from day 1
    yes you can do suspension on its own its a lot of sticks but ppl have done it. Be plans on running it everyday though right b/c with its short half life his levels would drop a ton if not completely w/ out it least ED injections but 2x a day ED is perfect. I dont know **** about slin so cant help with that but he doesnt need to run Enth with it.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Slins dangerous, thats all I know. So make sure your buddy knows EXACTLY what hes doin with that.

Thread Information