AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member

human grade vs vet grade

Will human grade winny injections leave the injection area sore as hell for days like winny v?Also does Test E make you very sore if it is human grade?Sorry for the noob questions.

anyone??????

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I havent seen any difference whatsoever between human grade and vet grade...

one wont hurt worse than the other... they arent making any of that stuff for horses anyway, and havent been for a long long time... they just get to sidestep some regulations by keeping the products "vet only"...

some feel that human grade is superior, they may be right, but if you live on the border, chances are you arent ordering your gear from china...

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    i put it like this, would you rather have a nice shot of tequila? or sip a nice cognac? cognac being human grade. but they both work who cares, ones just cheaper than the other.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    ive put way to much 50mg perml vet decca and EQ in me back in the day to be sqeamish about vet gear now...

until I grow horns or hoofs I aint too worried...

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    the difference is in the level of impurity allowed, and how they are stored.

I think human grade is stored in glass and vet can be stored in metal, plastic ect. And I am not sure what the exact level of impurity is allowed in vet greade gear.

Someone else might know though...

i injected winny V 1 time and I couldnt sit on my ass for 4 days.Someone said it was because it was Vet gear.Does Test E make you very sore like winny V does?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    jus depends on the ba content of the gear

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Human Grade is the best. Period. Cool avator anabolboy. Fedor is one of my fav fighters.

FuTuReOFtheSPORT is offline New Member
    i put 600mg of test e in my ass yesterday and i'm sore 2day, but its really not that bad

mx747 is offline Associate Member
    Im on week 4 with winny 50 mgs eod with 1/5 cc b12 (looks like im shootin bubblegum medicine lol) my winny is made by anabolic st (vet grade)
    My wife sticks me in glutes and delts with a 23g 1.5 and every one has been completly painless. as with any injection the next day theres somtimes a hint of a bruse like feeling if you touch the area . But not Enough to even
    mention IMO..

Thread Information