airborne0329 is offline New Member

Clen duration question

I popped a couple of clen two weeks ago when I got them just to see how I felt. I think it was Wed/Thursday 2-3 March. I then started my cycle the next Monday 7 March. My question is if you think those couple of doses I took will effect my beta receptors enough to start my benadryl earlier then next monday, start of week 3...what do you think?

Got another question, anyone experiance problems with clen and cardio? Last week I was running my two mile run test 40 seconds faster than today, 1 week into my cycle...any correlation between the two or am I just having a bad day?

Anyone?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    No, it won't effect your receptors enough for you to have to do that and
    Yeah, clen usually makes you run out of breath faster and makes cardio a little tougher. Don't worry.

The clen has probably interfered with your breathing to some degree, this is why your 2 mile run was probably slightly slower today than last week. I wouldnt take your clen before cardio if you can avoid it. And no, I dont think popping just those 2 clen pills earlier is going to make that much of a difference as to when you start the benadryl, I'd do it as scheduled at week 3.

Thread Information