Thread: Pec trouble

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member

Pec trouble

what injectible should i use to add a little more size and strength to my pecs. i feel for how much i can bench they should look a little bigger. Any suggestions on what to use?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    No steroid will particularly help your bench...tren is amazing for strength gains however.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    he wanted help with his pecs, he says he has a pretty big bench but needs bigger pecs...

I know guys benching 315 with bird chests, and very sore shoulders....

there is no special steroid for pec development... your either not training your chest properly or you are geneticly just not built for a big chest...

I bet you concentrate on bench pressing big weights... great compound exercise but it dosent always target the chest... also if you like to bench are you doing decline and incline?? Is your chest getting swole in the gym like its going to explode????

try something else, dumbell presses, cable crossovers, slow concentrated pec deck... if heavy weight isnt doing it then go lighter and more reps/sets....
    how about strip sets, pyramid, training to failure, supersets... spend the next 2 days that you normally work chest doing different exercises that you never do for chest... go super light and 10 sets to exaustion and then rest for 10 minutes and go to another chest exercise...

train you tris and shoulders viciously and then do chest the next day... because your tris and front delts will be so exausted and sore you will have no choice but to use only your pecs, for pec exercises...

when you have done all that 10 times come back and tell us how your pecs feel...

work smarter not harder baby, to me the human body is just like a dumb animal that can be beaten into submission, tricked into growing, rewarded for making gains, or drugged if nothing else works.

I will be god ****ed if I have a body part refuse to grow on me... Ill make it hurt so bad it will beg for forgivness and promise to grow like a good little muscle...

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    like angel said, there isn't a drug that will make one body part bigger (although several will make two of your bodyparts smaller teehee).

but you may want to check out different ways ouf approaching your chest workouts. your may be flaring your arms out too much (and thus involving your delts to a higher extent), or gripping too narrow (too much tricep) or doing any number of things- keep in mind that just because you can bench alot it doesn't necessarily mean your pectorals are strong.

and then again you may have perfect form and just need to make your chest stronger so it looks right with the rest of your body. or you may just need to add some other exercises that isolate your pecs more, like fly's.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

"I will be god ****ed if I have a body part refuse to grow on me... Ill make it hurt so bad it will beg for forgivness and promise to grow like a good little muscle..." by Danbrooks2K
    now that's what I'm fvckin talkin about!!!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    theres some good words the gra8one..

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I am harder than woodpecker lips, I use a staplegun to keep my socks from coming down, my weight belt is made from a 18 wheeler tire that I tore off with my bare hands, meal one for me is a bowl full of anadrol washed down with a half a gallon of Winstrol and I inject my steroids with a caulking gun... and yes I use the cattle gun to do fina-h pellets...

natural body building... BAH!! I wouldnt piss in mister natural olympia's mouth if his guts were on fire...

I would never vote for Arnold as president, he isnt swole enough... if ferrigno would quit ****ing around and get up to a clean 400lbs I thaink he would make a fine president.

god testosterone is so good its almost scary!!!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Test is amazing =)

Thread Information