FuTuReOFtheSPORT is offline New Member

Is my DBOL contaminated?//??

Hey guys I was planning on starting a cycle tommrow, the dbol i would be using is from a very reputable UG. I opened the Dbol 30ml bottle when it came in afew days ago and was careful not to do anything that would lead to its contamination. Today when i looked at it, there appear to b numerous white nearly translucent little lines that are suspended in the liquid. If i shake it the lines move around and don't desolve. Theres alot of them and they appear very solid although they're very small. Is this normal with Dbol? Is my sh#t contaminated? Should I email my source? Any info would b greatly appreciated.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol dissolves completely in EC at doses as high as 100mg/ml. So I have no idea why you would be seeing lines in it.

i'm really confused, the lines are solid and they just appeared today, could this b the result of contamination?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuTuReOFtheSPORT
    i'm really confused, the lines are solid and they just appeared today, could this b the result of contamination?
    I dont know too much that can grow in 190 proof alcohol.

lol bro i'm clueless i' emailed my source and i feel really bad about bugging him with stuiped ?'s but i wanted to double check, i'll wait 4 his reply on whether to start it tommrow or not.

Thread Information