frogg is offline Associate Member

2nd aas shot............now **** sick

it seems like this is clockwork for me. anytime i have ever tried aas either the second or third shot i get sick or something lkie that. does this happen to everyone? and is there any relation to aas and getting sick or weakining you immune system?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hmmm, I threw up all night after some prop and fina but think it was from food poisioning. what are your symptoms?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i got sick my 2nd week into a test cycle...... by week 4 it was completely gone...
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    if you are using prop or sust could be the prop flu.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    This time I got a really bad cold 2 weeks before I was going to start (April 1). Today is the first time I have been out of my house since last Wed. Serioulsy in bed sick 99% of the time, no appetite, didn't even go get teh mail. I hope that means I will stay healthy throughout. I have been there though and it does suck.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I just started a cycle 3 weeks ago and 2 weeks in, I got sick like a cold or something. It seemed to have gone away, but I am still having problems catching my breath. I was so pumped up to start this cycle too.

do i continue with aas or stop and wait for cold to subside? my joints are achey,i feel a little hot,nauseous etc. i was excited as hell now i am a little depressed.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    Dude you have the test flu, some say its from your natural test shuting down but I say its just from the huge hormonal change in your body, I get it every time also but just push through it, it seems like its 3 days after the first injection is when I get it. Any form of test can cause this, as long as your not getting very painfull injection sites you should be fine.

2nd shot very painful. whats theory about painful and sick?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    do i continue with aas or stop and wait for cold to subside? my joints are achey,i feel a little hot,nauseous etc. i was excited as hell now i am a little depressed.
    nothing to worry about. that's normal happens to us all. Your body just isnt used to synthetic test. Don't stop your cycle just tough it out. If things don't get better after a week then you may be sick for real.

Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    2nd shot very painful. whats theory about painful and sick?
    there is no theory about pain and sick. Injection sites hurt. Sometimes they don't but often times they do. It's really hit or miss. The only thing you need to be on the lookout for is hot red swollen injection sites that persist. That is to say, don't seem to get better after a few days. Then you may have an infection if you also have a fever or other symptoms. I don't think you really have much to worry about honestly.

Thread Information