bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Talking New Cycle !!!!!!

first off here are my stats im 23yrs old 5"10 192lbs 12%bf and this is my third cycle... I just got 1000 oxandrin (btg) anavar and qv test ent 50cc bottle and sydgroup winstrol 2occ... This is the first thime im useing anavar,and ive been doing research on the how many mgs i should take and for how long. so tell me what you think of this cycle..

wk 1-12 750mg test ent

wk 1-6 20mg ed var (2.5) but i might go up to 40mg

wk 6- 14 50mg eod jurox winstrol

wk 1-14 nolvdex 10mg ed

pct hcg and clomid

what can i use so i dont lose any hair cause when i take winny my hair falls out a little? I was thinking when im done with the winny jump back on anavar or should i wait aftermy pct?

colossus1 is offline Member
    1. Choose between the var and winstrol ...no need for 2 of them. if you choose Var...go with 40mg a day

2.hcg isnt for pct.

3. You say this is your third cycle..........out of curiosity at what weight did you start using anabolics?

I was 160lbs and the most ever was 205lbs my goal is 200 lean.. When i was 18 i did all natural bodybuilding competition and i only started to do roids almost 3 years now.. Getting back to anavar so that means i have to take 16 pills a day? **** so many people told me off of btg var thay got great results its just they are so much money lol ill try 20 then go up to 40mgs ......

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Im was using var at the beggining of my next cycle and winny at the end, but after my last go with winny, I lost too much hair, so Im gonna use var at the begginning and end. Also 20mg ED? I'm using 50mg for week 1-8 then 75mg ED week 13-18.
    If you got enough to run var after your cycle, I would suggest to use that var at the begginning of your cycle and use around 50mg ED.

Thanks but wow 20 tabs a day!!!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    u need more than 20mg var at least 50mg ed imo

Thread Information