frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member

alergic reaction

my roomate has two spots on his glutes around the injection sites(each side) they are about the size of a base ball and it is raised up a little. looks like a rash. he says it icthes pretty good , and doesnt really hurt. almost like a poison ivy rash , minus the puss and individual little bumps. hes on tese E 450 mg ew and EQ 350 mg ew divided into two shots. its his first cycle and hes about 3 weeks into it but this didnt start untill about 2 or 3 days ago... should he stop or just try to weight it out. hes tried allergra for the allergic reaction and some rash cream and they dont really help, the cream just stops the itch. today is injuction day in the household and we need to know if he should stop all together or just give it a couple of days then try it again. anything would be helpfull. thanks guys

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    hmmm....is yoru gear legit? dont inject around that "rash" or whatever it is....try your delts or thighs. Always make sure you are being sterile too. Good luck and keep us posted.

gear is llegit ive gained over an inch on my bis in 5 weeks.

anyone else or mods seen this? holla

AnabolicAlien Guest

no..

definitely not an "allergic" reaction. look up the definition of an allergic reaction to see for yourself.

A.A.

okay then wtf. has anyone seen this. hello bump thanks

mickinadders is offline New Member
    hi
    just had the same happen to me and looking back at when i injected myself it looks a little high so i,m wondering if i missed the muscle and injected into fatty tissue.
    all the best
    mick

mickinadders is offline New Member
    hi
    just got back from the doctors and he,s told me that the lumps and redness are from a reaction to the steroid and that i must come off the stuff straight away and wait for everythink to go back to normal and try a different steroid
    hope this helps
    mick

Thread Information