bewtew is offline New Member

Coming down from a long cycle....

i have been on juice for the past 5-6 months...i wanna know what exatly do i need to come down besides hcg , and the pills....(that allready have) and how many i should take a day and for how long. i got 5 more weeks left ony my cycle.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

Joevette has laid out his "Ultimate PCT". He has been on for a long time as well. Here is what he plans on using... PM him if ya got any questions

Day
    1 -300mg clomid
    2-45 100mg clomid
    1-60 20mg Nolva
    1-60 .65mg Femera
    1-60 1g Tongkat Ali
    1-60 6g Tribulus
    1-25 40mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo and in the am on nontraining days
    1-25 10ius slin pwo only
    1-60 PGF2-A (either during the off time from IGF-1 or during also if I can stand it, .5-2mg shot 5x per day)

Link http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=144160
    Last edited by Consistency; 03-15-2005 at 09:59 AM.

bowie is offline Member
    start taking your hcg right away, 500iu every 4 days till a week before your last shot of test. 2 weeks after your last shot of test start taking 20mg of tamoxifen a day for a month. Start taking your clomid the same day. Day 1 300mg. Day 2 200mg, then 100mg/day for the remainder of the month. If you don't feel right by the end of the month get your blood tested and see where your test levels are. Most people will be fine in that months period time.

bewtew is offline New Member
    i have been done with test for over 1 1/2 month...i still on deca and EQ and got 5 wks left of that....

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    did u plan this cycle or did u just start stickin away? either way be prepared for the emotional roller coaster that follows a long cycle. my emotions were all over the place during pct after a 25 weeker

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bewtew
    i have been done with test for over 1 1/2 month...i still on deca and EQ and got 5 wks left of that....
    OOOOH, backwards bro. You should have run the test way past the deca . Drop the deca and EQ and finish the 5 weeks with test and HCG . Then do my pct as consistency listed.

Thread Information