Wingzwin is offline New Member

Anxiety, and dizziness

Hey guys,
    i did my first shot of fina alone jsut to see how it would work. Yet as soon as i shot my self, i began to feel dizzy and heart rate increased causuing me to become short of breathe. i has been around 5 days, and i went to the hospital only to recieve xanax. i was wonder if there are anytips to defeating this anxity, i seem to still remaibn dizzy, but symptoms have gone down after xanax, but i really do not want to become dependent on Xanax to calm me, do any of you have any advice?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    its all in your head bro, push thru it. I would go to a counselor and take care of your thoughts that you are having...obviously not true. Anxiety is always something about something that you cannot control, so just leave it at that. Anxiety can become a very awful thing if you do not get it under control now. A doctor will only medicate you...you need to concentrate on the source of the problem.JMO

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingzwin
    Hey guys,
    i did my first shot of fina alone jsut to see how it would work. Yet as soon as i shot my self, i began to feel dizzy and heart rate increased causuing me to become short of breathe. i has been around 5 days, and i went to the hospital only to recieve xanax. i was wonder if there are anytips to defeating this anxity, i seem to still remaibn dizzy, but symptoms have gone down after xanax, but i really do not want to become dependent on Xanax to calm me, do any of you have any advice?
    JMO its all in ur head, and if it remains like this then maybe u should hold off on the gear bro and another thing bars (xanax) is very very addicting and u dont wanna be on that stuff for long trust me on that ive seen a bunch of friends fvck up their lives on that stuff becuz of addiction so my advice to u would be to lay off the gear and bars for a bit and see what happens good luck and god bless

thanks for you help, guess im just worried more about the dizziness now, than anxiety. been dizzy since thursday, although its dyed down, still dizzy a little

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I get some pretty good anxiety from time to time... dizziness and nausea and chest pains... mostly while coming on cycle or during PCT but durring stressful periods in the middle too... I haven't been able to get any Xanax but try to talk yourself down... it works for me... and when that fails... sorry guys... but a little bit of THC never hurt me any... helps me sleep..

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingzwin
    thanks for you help, guess im just worried more about the dizziness now, than anxiety. been dizzy since thursday, although its dyed down, still dizzy a little
    be sure to get plenty of water and keep urself hidrated that should help on that but other than that i have no clue y u would be dizzy good luck hope it goes well for ya bud peace

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    you might get the taste next shot and then look for the cough immediately following. it is in your head because you put a foriegn substance in your body... next time will be better. stop taking the zannies!!!

thanks 4 all ur help

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    walk it off bro... I have fired a few "hot loads" before where you seem to get a big rush, or a hot flash, or a little dizzy... but you wont get anxiety... the symptoms can cause anxiety only if you let them...

I get that rush/flush feeling and I just grap a bottle of water and lay down until I feel better... simple and effective. Its usually from going through a vein, or some of the gear getting absorbed too fast ... no biggie

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    np bro keep us posted

guess im just wondering is there any specifice mental tips or things you tell yourself that work

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Same thing someone might do on a bad trip... Its the drug... Its the drug... Its the drug...

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    You just need to understand that it is all in your head bro. That should be your biggest help. IT'S JUST IN YOUR HEAD. Like someone said earlier just walk it off.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    This seems like it happens to alot of people lately that are starting a cycle right now. Here is my thread if you want to read it. Please feel free to add anything to it.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=155613

anxiety starting to leave

my anxiety has decreased greatly, after about a week , guess it wasnt cause specifically by finaplix but i am going to stay clear from fina and go back to good old Test and sustanon , Dbol and anadrol . thanks for all your help.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to take a Zanax or Clorezapam before an injection of anything sometimes. If it is not a glute shot I get anxiety. And I have done EOD injections, so don't sweat i, get some anti-anxiety meds.

Thread Information