Danbrooks2k is offline Member

The Border Bandit Strikes Again!!!

not a really big development really, but since I am bumping up to a full sust 250 EOD I decided to walk across to mexico really quick and grap some generic novladex ( its called TAXUS ) and I figgured why not get some generic Clomid as well ( OMIFIN )...

then novladex was $7.00 for a box of 30 20mg tablets
    the clomid was $17.00 for 30 50mg tablets

in Brownsville they always ask what the medicine you are bringing back is for... I dropped both boxes down on the desk with my ID and told them it was an anti inflammitory ( kind reduces titty swelling, so its kinda true ) ...

So anyway if your near the border dont be afraid to declare stuff and bring it back... I suggest not to try more than 3 boxes or 50 units of any one drug... and no steroids of course, old people can probably get away with growth hormone , i doubt a swole cat could.

so far I have brought back the following.... Legally

Tylenol 3 with codine
    any antibiotic I want
    ( usually I get them so when they ask if I have any medication I can pull it out and act like I almost forgot it... it covers up the nervousness I have from the real **** i am actually hiding )
    Clenbuteral
    novladex
    clomid
    and HCG ( the human pharmacy kind )
    oh yeah and vitamin b12 injections

I would try for growth hormone but I can get it cheaper on the black market, the only thing that gives me a problem is Vet steroids like orals that I need to take several times a day... I can cross to mex EOD for injections, but the pills need to get bootied across the border so i can keep them at home...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    u go to mex just to shoot eod thats awesome bro

oh yeah i also brought across nicotine patches and the anti depressant wellbutrin ( ZYBAN ) ... I have felt a little whacked out but the combo of those two items has completely stopped a 2 pack a day ciggarette habit dead in its tracks...

I am so proud of myself I could just ****... man phillip morris puts some diabolical **** in those smokes to keep you hooked, not just to the nicotine but all the other chemicals...

Really to go across and shoot EOD in mexico you need a vet close to the border (in matamoros its kind of a long drive to the 1st vet ive tryed, but I am looking for a closer one in a few days ) and they have to be cool enough to let you buy your gear shoot it and keep it there for your EOD injections.... I am certain for a price they will gladly oblige you.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    im a smoker too im going to try zyban soon

dude I smoked for 20 years, and it worked... your not supposed to wear the patch with it I dont think but I did... LOL here is the cycle...

day1-7 21mg nicotine patch
    day1-30 150mg wellbutrin taken in the morning

I am thinking about adding winstrol for the last 3 days, and skittles EOD for my PCT on this one...lol

seriously zyban and the patch worked... but I have felt pretty ****ed up... but its the lesser of two evils in my book...

good luck quitting man, I feel like a new man, and if I didnt just get 2 teeth removed I would be eating like a pig...

filter123 is offline Junior Member
    the border bandit.. hahaha. your posts crack me up.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    do you ever crush the pills by sticking them up your ass?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    the pills need to get bootied across the border so i can keep them at home...

So you take your orals rectal before you take them orally??

just trying to be clear......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    When I go to Mex i will load up on qv test mabey some tren and winny.If I had to carry it in my ass to getr it then I would.I might need vasoline though.As long as everything is 10 ml I should be good.

the only pills I bring across are clen /clomid/nolva and I carry them in the pharmacy bag and show the nice man at the border what I have. And they are legal to bring across in certain amounts.

and I am not a fan of any other orals really...

oh... wait was somone trying to funny?

oh yes, i sure do I **** out anadrol 50's and pick them out of my $hit like corn... somebodys always gotta go for the low blow dont they... this post was about legally bringing across clomid and nolva for those who werent aware of the regulations...

This is not an ass smuggling post, if you think that its absurd for someone to stick a vial in a baloon where the sun dont shine, well I have made a few of those posts and you are welcome to do your best at punking me out there...

AND TO BE FRANK... a 10ml vial is about the size of two grapes stacked on top of each other, much shorter and smaller in circumfrence than what has been coming out of all of our rear ends for all of our life...

I am very secure in my sexuality, and masculinity... secure enough to where I dont get any gay feelings after I have come across with steroids safely. Its a little amusing to a point I suppose, but I dont double over laughing about it either...

everyone has all had a good laugh, and I suggest we keep it civil and leave it at that... I am a teddy bear of a guy usually and there is no point in trying to get me pissed off...

and to anabol boy, its about as hard as wiping your ass, nothing to it... check out my nuevo progresso post for all the details... the few people that I know that have had the balls to try it have never got ripped of with siezed gear, or scam artists again. And as we have pretty much discussed before, they dont even like patting anyone down in todays politcally correct world, there is no way in hell another guy is going to want too look up your ass...

Thread Information