Reignman is offline New Member

How Important Is....

Im starting a Primo/ Andriol /Winny cycle how important is Clomid and Nolvadex for me. I was told i dont need these for this cycle but i would like some advice from you guys. What do you think?

Reignman

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    How important is it for you not to have a chance of growing tits? Worth $30? Well I hope that answers you question.

SOLID

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    It's pretty damn important if you ask me, just take a look at the gyno pics and see for yourself!!!

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    LOL good point solid!! bro, you NEED clomid to keep all your gains. i'm not real sure about gyno with your type of cycle, but it's ALWAYS good to keep it on hand. even if you dont use it this cycle, save it for your next one

Big J

I will have Nolvadex and Clomid on hand. Im asking if you think i will need this for this cycle especially clomid. Im not sure if i should use the Clomid post cycle or not. I know its not expensive but why waste it if i dont need it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes use clomid. And if you had to ask you probably arent ready to do the cycle. not a flame. just know what you are doing before you do it. Winny and anadriol? i feel for your liver
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by gixxerboy
    yes use clomid. And if you had to ask you probably arent ready to do the cycle. not a flame. just know what you are doing before you do it. Winny and anadriol? i feel for your liver

anadriol passes through your intestine not your liver.it also dosent convert to estogen,so gyno isnt an issue.primo is mild also. i dont think you would have any worry about gyno from this cycle bro.
    what doses of anadriol are you taking
    what does your complete cycle look like

Gixxerboy whats wrong with Andriol and Winny? From my understanding Andriol Bypasses the liver. So that means only the Winny is putting a strain on my liver by being a 17aa steroid . Or is this wrong.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Reignman
    Gixxerboy whats wrong with Andriol and Winny? From my understanding Andriol Bypasses the liver. So that means only the Winny is putting a strain on my liver by being a 17aa steroid. Or is this wrong.
    All roids put a strain on the liver - Orals more than injectables. Oral 17aa roids are designed so that the active test bypasses the liver without being metabolized. Then, once in the blood stream, all roids bypass the liver again (this is a crude explanation, but you'll get the point). This is why orals are harder on the liver than injectables - because they pass through the liver twice. Andriol enters the lymphatic system. I have read mixed reviews on this roid and IMO wounldn't bother with it. Just my 2 pennies..

if im wrong im sorry. but i thought anadriol was real hard on your liver. then with winny on top of that. i never heard that anadriol bypasses the liver

NightOp is offline Member
    maybe you are thinking of anadrol gixxerboy.

maybe you are thinking of anadrol gixxerboy
    i guess i should have read a little better. Thats what i thought he said. Now i feel stupid but for a different reason, Sorry

Thread Information