Thread: help bros

letsgetserious is offline Junior Member

help bros

what would be best sust 250 ran with anavar ...or dbol aslo...my main goal is to do a bulker cycle but if I ran some winnies with it would it bulk and cut simutaneously.........

My main goal is to just gain mass and get big but alos i would liek to cut down some fat im prob 12-16 % b.f. Would winnies be effective if ran with sust250 and either anavar or d-bol.....

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgetserious
    what would be best sust 250 ran with anavar ...or dbol aslo...my main goal is to do a bulker cycle but if I ran some winnies with it would it bulk and cut simutaneously.........

My main goal is to just gain mass and get big but alos i would liek to cut down some fat im prob 12-16 % b.f. Would winnies be effective if ran with sust250 and either anavar or d-bol.....
    bulking or cutting is more determend with your diet. You could run the sus and d-bol for first 5 weeks then just sus for another 4 weeks then finish with sus winni for last 5-6 weks.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah bulking and cutting is mostly determined by diet... You could bulk the first half then cut the 2nd half

wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    wk 1-12 Sust 125mg EOD
    wk 10-15 Winny 50mg ED

PCT 3 weeks after last sust shot, 1 day after last winny
    *adjust sust doses according to cycle history

Thread Information