boatyj is offline Banned

My Testicals Are Throbbing - Taking Clomid wrong?

Aight... I asked this question before but no one had the answer, so I did it anyways.

Here was my cycle:

Week1: 250mg Sust/500 Deca
    Week2: 250mg Sust/250 Deca
    Week3: STOPPED Cold

I STOPPED because I'm only 17, and after talking to a couple guys on the board, they suggested I stop because I was too young and a couple other reasons.

<b>My Question:</b>

I asked if I should drop the Clomid at the end of such a wussie Cycle, and no one answered me. Well, I didnt want Gyno or screwed up Horomones so I started taking it anyways. Its been about 6 weeks since my last AMP and Ive been taking 100mg Clomid for the past 4 days.

Well, I did experience some testical shrinkage, and now that Im taking the Clomid, my nuts are starting to throb all day. Are they growing back... or am I screwing them up even more by taking the Clomid when I really dont need it?

P.S. I gained about 12 pounds from this cycle (eatting a lot + supplementing with Creatine) and Ive been cutting for the past week. Down to about 6% body fat and only lost 3 pounds so far. Good Stuff... I really wanna do another REAL cycle, but I'll wait a couple months

PunkRawk is offline Member
    you need to jack off....seriously...that will help....yeah clomid does that....100 mg's is kinda high....use like 50...that would be better...

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Wtf? 2 weeks and gained 12lbs, the sus/deca shouldn't of even kicked in yet? Already cutting? 6%bf? Dude, I'm not flaming but this sounds kinda fishy, and why did you stop- if your gonna hit another REAL cycle in a couple months??? I'm amazed.

SOLID
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 03-28-2002 at 06:44 PM.

boatyj is offline Banned
    Ya 12 pounds, and no not in two weeks.

It's been 8 weeks total since I shot my first AMP.

I also stopped because I didnt have enough gear to do the complete cycle, and not enough clomid to take for 3 weeks after the cycle.

And by a couple months, I mean come 18 and a half. I'm already 6' tall, so I aint concerned with it screwin up my growth. (upwards)

PunkRawk is offline Member
    cut down the clomid...that's alot of stim.....

jammergsxr is offline Member
    And dont forget to jackoff!!!You kill me punkhawk.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    ok does anyone else think this guy sounds little bit of fishy? YOu are 17 but couple of montsh u be 18 and 1/2. I was never good with math but how does couple of months change about at least 7 or 8 months.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    anyways i do not think u should be doing steriods if u do not plan out everything ahead of time because u can really hurt yourself. By way are u using proper injection techniques? make sure u are or u could kill yourself

aching testicals is normal with clomid use.. many also notice this with tribulus

Thread Information