Thread: glute injection

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

glute injection

i hate doing them now and used to love them when i put the needle in 1.5" long the last half inch is hard to push in and my muscle jumps,what is that,is it just the needle going through the muscle.

should i inject quicker?

bowie is offline Member
    nerves, scar tissue, push some oil out the end of the pin for lube, Injection is like sex, just give her one good quick poke.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    nerves, scar tissue, push some oil out the end of the pin for lube, Injection is like sex, just give her one good quick poke.
    Good way of putting it. If your getting muscle twitch move the dart elsewhere, or try hitting your delts. Try the delts, you'll never go for a reach around again

i do,do the delts i shoot ed and ive tryed my bis and tris and they go red and i cant move them ,its prop by the way but i mite try it anyway as my homebrew isnt sore,what is that twitch will it go away?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I had a twitch a bunch of times when injecting into the glute, it may just be a small nerve? I don't know, I injected anyway and I was fine =), no blood no pain, inject baby.

bump just incase

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    quit your whining you Irish bastard! It hurts, it's supposed to. Try your nutsac next time

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    quit your whining you Irish bastard! It hurts, it's supposed to. Try your nutsac next time

so its not the vodka im injecting thats doing it americian knitwit

scaryfast is offline New Member

inj pain in glute

I've done glute only injections for both cycles I've run and I find doing some massage before and after helps me a lot. I also try to get on my bike and ride immediately after as it reduces the pain.

Try laying down on your side with your knee slightly bent and prop your leg on a pillow to take all weight and pressure off the glute you plan on injecting. Do some massage and rub the area with alcohol swab, then 1 quick jab and you are in. Let it sit for a second before you aspirate and then slowly inj the dose. Biggest issue is to STAY RELAXED, when my friend does it for me, I always tense up and it hurts like a mf'er for a few days

Thread Information