Rado7 is offline Associate Member

If secreting it is Progesterone Gyno?????

when my chest is squeezed hard..llike when i went for a x ray....fluid can come out....does this mean it is Progesterone related gyno..or estrogen?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Are you currently running anything? Have you recently?

ran roughly 5-6 months ago..with .improper PCT develiped some gyno andtryin to get rid of it with Letro...1.25 ED

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    what did you run
    if you ran deca or fina it could be the prog gyno if so get some dotinex

bowie is offline Member
    If your lactating, yes.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    If your lactating, yes.
    If he is just secreting fluids it COULD be cause by estrogen gyno. If he is ACTUALLY lactating and a white substance comes out then it is definitely progesterone induced gyno caused by a build up of prolactin.

You need to tell us what your cycle was like and exactly what you took then we can go from there. If it is progesterone induced gyno you will need bromo, cabergoline, dostinex etc.

I went on a mixed bag of supplements.. i used Sust, Anadrol ,. D bol, Tren using a finaplix kit, and a little Deca . I had improper PCT and thats what ****ed up.... i cannot recall doses...alothough there are alot of shi* listed i did not take insane doses. I used HCG for PCT for 2 or 3 weeks.

There is no White stuff coming out.. I am not Lactating like a female.. and i am not just standing around and my chest starts to secrete. The secreting is induced.. I must place alot of pressure and squeeze in order for stuff to come out.. I feel like it is yellowish and looks like a fluid that i recall having come out when i was 13 or 14 going from Fat kid to skinny kid... I got an x ray done through school and it secreted then too when the heavy press ame on it...I am currently taking Letro 1.25 ED for the gyno andstart my cycle today....

I hope this can help you guys give me some advice on what to do and where i can get things like Bromine if i need it!!

Exclamation

bump

My guess is gallactorhea...caused by prolactin.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    My guess is gallactorhea...caused by prolactin.
    typically if there are secretion prolactin levels are elevated, progestins may be the aggravating and/or initiating factor

Zues is offline Associate Member
    To me it sounds like the Anadrol , Deca , and Fina. Those three can raise progesterone levels. I would stay away from those three till you get your gyno under control. You can also sucessfully keep progesterone levels low by controlling estrogen and keeping that low.

Thread Information